Joe Cocker and Huey Lewis singing together

drewsmagaJuly 20, 2012

Joe Cocker and Huey Lewis performed together on Jimmy Kimmel on Thurs. night. OH WOW!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
alisande

And here they are.

Thanks for the heads-up!

Bookmark   July 20, 2012 at 7:24AM
jasdip

They've still got it!!!

Bookmark   July 20, 2012 at 8:43AM
ravencajun Zone 8b TX

Awesome, Joe has been one of my favorite singers for ever. I can listen to Leave your hat on, over and over!
There are several videos of him collaborating with other greats like Santana, another of my faves.
They may be getting old, much like me, but darn it's still great to see them doing their thing!

Bookmark   July 20, 2012 at 1:46PM
drewsmaga

Thanks for posting the link! I bookmarked it. GREAT performance!

Bookmark   July 21, 2012 at 1:30AM
jannie

Wish I'd seen. Huey also has done some acting.

Bookmark   July 21, 2012 at 6:57AM
Julnori

How to Become a Better Singer

If you want to know how to become a better singer in just a few days then listen up! There is no magical way to do this, no controversial or little known technique! Singing takes practice and passion and dedication. However, assuming you have these things then there is one little trick that if you have not practiced before will help you sing better in just a few days but is certainly not the whole story.

This method is to help you sing more clearly and with better pronunciation. Not only does this make it easier to listen to but it will allow you to achieve clarity of voice and a precision of sound that will set you above other singers.

The way to do this is the sing the vowels in the alphabet. Try singing them without a tune for a while and then try putting it to music. If you make sure your vowels are crisp and well formed you will put your mouth and tongue in the right positions for better singing.

Here is a link that might be useful: how to become a better singer

Bookmark   August 10, 2012 at 1:46AM
More Discussions
Site of the Day Mar 6
Debbie Does Cakes - amazing sculpted cakes. http://www.debbiedoescakes.net/#!page2/cjg9...
caseynfld
when does your "Spring Cleaning" start?
This time around I'm going to be organized about it....
Amazing Aunt Audrey
Everyday drinking glasses, glass or plastic?
I bought plastic 'glasses' for water and juice, they...
lucillle
What kind of tape to use?
We were Freecycled a Stir-Crazy popcorn popper. It...
Jasdip
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™