Alisande, and others, easy little program to print mulitples

iowagirl2006June 22, 2012

Here is a link to a nifty little program that allows you to print multiple pictures on one page.

You can download "photosheet" to be able to put more than on picture on sheet. You can save it and print it yourself - or take it somewhere to be printed.

You can choose how many pics on a page and what size/shape to do them. You can choose what size paper.

It is really nifty little free program...

Also does some super fun collage type things. You can make a neat 8.5x11 (or any size) collage - print it - plop it in a $3 frame and you have a masterpiece!

This program is also awesome if you enjoy making cards and want to print pictures smaller to mount on cards. You can put 2 or more pics on a 4x6 size! Works great for that!!

There is also a simple cropping program and a mini book program on this site too. I haven't tried those yet.

Here is a link that might be useful: Photo Utility

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lazypup

I do the majority of my photo editing and all of those features with "Photoscape", which is a free download from Google.

Bookmark   June 22, 2012 at 1:33PM
iowagirl2006

Yea - this really isn't a photo editing program.

More so just a little utility to be able to cram a whole lot of pictures onto one page for printing. You can make wallets, etc.. same picture repeated, or different pictures.

Scrapbookers and card artist find it very handy to use - especially if you aren't into using any post production type of software.

Bookmark   June 22, 2012 at 3:17PM
evatx

Thanks to both of you. I do a lot of picture "manipulating" and will enjoy learning these new ones.

Bookmark   June 22, 2012 at 8:14PM
alisande

Thank you, Iowagirl! Playing with pictures is always fun.

PS: Do we have the same photo printer?

Bookmark   June 22, 2012 at 8:49PM
iowagirl2006

Nope - I have a HP printer.

As far as printing the b/w pictures - do you do any post processing on them in Photoshop Elements - I have found that just changing them to b/w and printing they are kind of blahh...

But if I change some of the levels I can get a much better print.

There are loads of tutorials for PSe and b/w picture online.

Bookmark   June 22, 2012 at 9:02PM
alisande

I read great reviews on an HP greyscale printer (the 8750, I think), but it was way too expensive for me.

Yes, I do quite a bit of post processing, and play with the RGB levels when I convert to b&w. The reviews I've read for my printer say the color prints are outstanding, but the b&w are less than satisfactory--plus the b&w prints take forever. It's just not set up well for b&w, I guess. Canon makes another model with excellent greyscale printing, but it's also out of my price range.

If and when I get serious about printing a large number of my dad's photographs (I've scanned and edited about 500 of his negatives so far), I'll reevaluate my options at that time.

Bookmark   June 22, 2012 at 9:26PM
More Discussions
First one arrived safe and sound
First calf of the season arrived today. Mom and baby...
prairie_rose
Trying to give up diet soda.
Do y'all have any suggestions what I can replace those...
moonie_57
Amazing Aunt Audrey
Women On 20s
Have you heard of this? There is a movement to replace...
bee0hio
Sponsored Products
Sunflower Cube Floor Lamp in White
$398.00 | LexMod
Kubix Triple Concealed Thermostatic Shower Valve, Head & Body Jets
Hudson Reed
Area Rug: Palm Windows Earth 7' 9" x 9' 6"
Home Depot
Moooi | Elements 006
YLighting
Free Standing Cabinets Racks & Shelves: Sandusky Garage Racks 1.5 in. H x 58
$44.73 | Home Depot