Todays Funny

jasdipJune 18, 2012

Dear Dad,

$chool i$ really great. I am making lot$ of friend$ and $tudying very hard. With all my $tuff, I $imply can`t think of anything I need. $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ I would love to hear from you.

Love,

Your $on

Dear Son,

I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceaNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOr student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never study eNOugh.

Love,

Dad

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
bigack

Haha. Love it!!

Bookmark   June 18, 2012 at 2:46PM
lazypup

An old man went out for a walk and didn't return so late that night his family filed a missing person report.

Late in the afternoon on the second day a cop found the man merrily skipping down the breakdown lane on the interstate. The cop stopped him and asked him what he was doing and the old man says,,,"Just following doctors orders"

"Doctors orders?"

"Yea, the doc gave me some pills and said take these for two days, then skip a day"

Bookmark   June 18, 2012 at 11:02PM
jannie

Love it. My daughter "borrowed" $20 for gas Thursday and another $20 Friday. She says she needed money to fill her tank to get to her job. She works about 5 miles away. If she asks again, I'll tell her to walk or offer her a ride in my car.And I'll pick her up for free!

Bookmark   June 19, 2012 at 8:21AM
More Discussions
Dinner at 8 (#2)
Your celebrity guest is Elvis Presley. What is on the...
Amazing Aunt Audrey
Trade Deadline Day
Or, THE MOST BORING 8 hours of TV in the year. Yet...
prairie_rose
My jeans are SO loose
So I have lost about 25 pounds. (I do sympathize to...
gazania_gw
If you could be any character in a book...
Who would you choose? Or would you prefer to be a...
chi83
Job Opening
Sure wish someone would apply!!!
Amazing Aunt Audrey
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™