Omega Dynasty, would love to hear your experience

dermnpDecember 4, 2010

We are finally starting to try to put our kitchen design together and right now I am favoring the Omega dynasty line. If you have them, I would love to hear the good and the bad. Thank you.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
buehl

We have Omega Dynasty and love them! If I ever do another kitchen, I will most likely use them again. We actually have a mix of Omega Dynasty & Omega Custom. We used Dynasty for the majority of our cabs and Custom for the few that were less expensive via the Custom line than modifying a Dynasty cabinet. That's one of the great things about Omega...most of the doors & finishes are in both lines so you can mix them up to get your best price.

Oh, and customer service is superb! They overrode our "replacement KD" when she tried to deny us the correct shelves... Omega CS took care of it for us when I explained the problem...including contacting the KD & sending out our shelves. (Our original KD left when EXPO Design Center closed and we were stuck dealing with Home Depot for the finishing touches. Hence our "replacement" KD!)

There have been several threads about Omega cabinets; I've linked them below.

Thread: Omega Cabinetry (2010)

Thread: Reviews on their Omega custom cabinets anyone? (2009)

Thread: Has anyone use Dynasty & Omega 'near custom cabinetry' (2008)

Bookmark   December 4, 2010 at 11:45PM
stagman

If you like these, may I suggest that you also look at the Decora brand. HD has a great deal on these at the moment. If you have a large kithchen you could get almost 35% off.

Bookmark   December 5, 2010 at 1:37AM
dermnp

Buehl, thank you for all the information on Dynasty. I like that idea of being able to mix custom with the dynasty. The other posts were really informative as well.

Bookmark   December 5, 2010 at 8:24PM
More Discussions
Kitchen Plan... getting closer!
I wasn't pleased with the idea of having to separate...
Dietitian
Delta arctic stainless faucet with Kraus ss sink
We are planning to buy a Krauss ss 30" or 32"...
poppy3212
Pot filler, Gooseneck or Pullout over Prep sink
I’ve searched the internet for similar topics but...
Gemcap
Week 40: Sacrificed? Unobtainable dreams? Which direction?
A lot of questions this morning! Other than your entire...
CEFreeman_GW
Any reason not to do runnels in marble?
I'm still working on my sink and countertop decisions....
crl_
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™