Photos of built in coffee makers?

gidgetgirlyDecember 16, 2012

Just tossing around ideas, would love to have a built in coffee maker. Does anyone have any photos to share? Do you love it? My apologies if there's already a thread on this with photos, I searched and couldn't find one.

I hope I'm not asking too many questions on this forum! I've never remodeled a kitchen before :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
taggie

We have one and yes I love it. In fact, love is almost too weak a word, I am so totally and completely in love with it, lol.

Here are a couple of pics, one from far away and another closer up. The second was more of the fridge drawers but it does give a close up view of the coffee maker above.

Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck with your new kitchen!

Bookmark   December 16, 2012 at 3:09PM
gidgetgirly

Oh taggie! I love it! It looks so nice in your space. It's on my dream wish list :)
Can I ask the width of it from the wall to the edge of the wood part? I don't know if we'd even have enough room.

I've always wanted one but thought I could never afford it. My husband just realized that we get a discount on Bosch, Thermador and Gagganau through his work. I'm thinking just maybe, I might be able to squeeze it into the budget with that discount. Now I need to squeeze it into my space :)

Your kitchen space is beautiful, thank you for sharing :)

Bookmark   December 16, 2012 at 3:55PM
gidgetgirly

Oh, and you said 'fridge drawers'? There is such a thing as refrigerated drawers? Gosh, I know nothing about kitchens these days!! I'm just learning :)

Bookmark   December 16, 2012 at 3:57PM
andreak100

Sorry, no pictures to share...but, if you are just now starting to plan your kitchen and don't know all the great options that are out there now, hold on to your hat...you're in for a great ride here reading up on everything. I dare say, you will never look at kitchens the same way again if you are on here for very long. :)

Bookmark   December 16, 2012 at 4:09PM
gidgetgirly

AndreaK, I'm starting to find that out! I'm on somewhat of a limited budget and have a difficult weird space (IMO). I'm so afraid of making mistakes! Because once it's in, it's in.

The good news is we get a good discount on appliances, and I have a fantastic cabinet craftsman who can customize anything at a very good price. And inset is not an upgrade :)

Bookmark   December 16, 2012 at 4:26PM
taggie

Hi gidgetgirly (love your screen name btw), the space for the coffee maker is a 24" cutout and then we have an extra inch filler to the left wall. So there are in 25" total from the wall to the side of the coffee maker.

Bookmark   December 16, 2012 at 4:36PM
gidgetgirly

Thanks taggie! I picked my name because I love the old show 'Gidget'. Sally Fields was so adorable in that! I'm going to measure my space right now :)

Bookmark   December 16, 2012 at 4:40PM
More Discussions
Barker Cabinets sample cabinet came today!!!
I am so excited to see the sample cabinet from Barker...
dcward89
the cabinets are coming, the cabinets are coming...
some may recall the debacle with our cabinets. delivery...
lmgch
Your longest stretch of granite counter w/o seam?
Our counters will be re-templated later today. It...
tea4all
"Ledge" sinks and accessories -- do you use them?
I'm considering an undermount stainless sink that has...
denizenx
Kitchen sink: Help me find the right one!
This should not be as hard as signing in and finding...
Alma Williams
Sponsored Products
BDI | Comma Coffee Table
YLiving.com
Contempo Rectangular: 5 Ft. 3 In. x 7 Ft. 6 In. Rug
$369.60 | Bellacor
Classic Home Furniture - Ashby Coffee Table - 51003625ELP
Great Furniture Deal
Area Rug: Elegant Kashan Coffee/Beige 8' x 11'
Home Depot
Coffee Brown Double Glass Ball Table Lamp
ParrotUncle