Merry Christmas to me: NOT
Saturday before Christmas, my ailing hot water heater that heats the house and gives us domestic hot water heater took its last breath and died.
We knew that it was on life support but when it finally happened, it was unexpected.
The replacement bids are coming in. No showers at the house for a week. The house is warm enough at 68F since we live in a mild climate and we have a gas fireplace. We have 2 electric heaters in the house going all day.
Egads. I justed wanted to vent.
I thought you would understand this unexpected expenditures of life on this forum since many of you are in the middle of a project. I hope your projects are going well.
This is an expensive Christmas present to our family!