Seeking a clean Luce Di Luna or White Macaubus quartzite?

LGarner2December 1, 2012

I live in So. Calif. in Long Beach and I am trying to find a really clean Luce Di Luna or White/Bianca Macaubus quartzite with just the horizontal veins and without vertical veins running through them (see picture). I previously posted "Quartzite help!!!!" here. I am trying to get a contemporary look with my white glossy cabinets and natural color bamboo flooring. I am posting a picture of a really clean looking slab of this description.

Is it possible to find this and at what price?

Is it better to seek out a good fabricator to find one for me? If so, do you know of a good fabricator in the So. Cal area (Orange County is best)?

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Minker

Hi. We installed Princess White quartzite and Sawaed (from Sawaed Inc.) was our fabricator. He did a great job. He's located in the Valley, but we actually purchased our stone from Marbolis in Anaheim. They had White Macaubus when we we looking for our slab, but I can't remember exactly what the slabs looked like (and that was back in August - but they were pretty nice from what I can remember). If you are interested, I have a spreadsheet with practically every stone yard from the Valley to Orange County and their phone numbers. We just called around to ask if they had any of the stones we were interested in and then visited the sites that had the types we were looking for. Good luck!

Bookmark   December 1, 2012 at 5:37PM
More Discussions
How can I improve this layout?
How can I change this layout and still keep the sink...
houserookie
Week 41: As we head into spring, what would you do to make space?
Tomorrow is March 1st. We can really, no longer say...
CEFreeman_GW
Unusual granite
I have searched for other pictures of this granite....
ourgeorgiahouse
Did anyone purchase a new color KitchenAid stand mixer...
...to go with your new kitchen? We are weeks away from...
mrsartsncrafts
Aditya Industries Stainless Steel Sink
Anyone ever heard of Aditya Industries as a supplier...
burbmomoftwo
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™