30% ELFA Coupon

motherof3sonsDecember 9, 2012

The Ellen Show teamed up with The Container Store for 30% off an Elfa closet thru 12/19/2012. It can be ordered online, by phone or in store. I used Elfa for the pantry and love the durability and flexibility. I plan to purchase a closet system for a gift wrapping station and crafts for the grandbabies.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
motherof3sons

A link to the coupon

Here is a link that might be useful: Elfa coupon

Bookmark   December 9, 2012 at 8:42AM
gsciencechick

They usually have their 30% EFLA sale after Jan 1, but this might be an early start.

Bookmark   December 9, 2012 at 11:50AM
cat_mom

The annual ELFA sale runs from Dec 26th until the end of Feb this year.

The Ellen show promotion only applies to the ELFA system parts/shelving, whereas the annual ELFA sale also includes a 30% discount off on installation as well.

We used their installation "service" with our ELFA closet organization purchase this past February. DH could have easily done the installation himself, but the discounted install cost was pretty low, and using their install meant it would be installed sooner rather than later! LOL

The installer we had was well-acquainted with the system, and knew how to best maximize our storage with it (for example; knowing where he could eke out another few inches of bar or shelf space by placing/spacing things higher or lower or further over, or even reversing the layout to allow for that much needed extra storage). Even with "tweaking" the guy was done in 1-2 hours tops.

Bookmark   December 9, 2012 at 1:54PM
More Discussions
Two toned kitchen love em or hate em?
I am loosing my mind. I originally wanted a dark shaker...
abick2
Soapstone with runnels: How are they holding up?
If you have runnels in your soapstone, could you tell...
leavemeout
Kitchen reveals and DAT threads with missing photos and text
I’ve been looking at Gardenweb threads that have...
mudhouse
Laminate seams around sink... Is this acceptable?
Hello everyone! I love reading these forums but have...
summ_md
Viatera Minuet
Hello! I am about to start a kitchen remodel and I'm...
cburky
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™