Pictures of message, calendar areas?

kelliaNovember 17, 2012

Does anyone have any pictures of the area of the kitchen where the calendar, messages, mail and that sort of thing go? I'd like something that looks nice since it is necessary in this house! I was debating if I want cork board, magnetic board, chalk board, etc.

Thanks for any ideas!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lindy1096

We bought the Ikea Kvissle wall magazine rack for our mail, school work, etc. We haven't hung it yet because our kitchen is not completely done yet. Once we paint we plan to hang it right inside our back door next to a rack with about 4 hooks that we hang our coats on as we come in the door. (This is our main door as our garage is detached and we come in the back door)

Bookmark   November 18, 2012 at 12:32AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
hags00

I like Three by Three Seattle magnetic products. I have a magazine rack for mail and just a small magnetic strip and it keep me organized. I find their website more expensive then elsewhere, I get them at Amazon or The Container Store.

Mine are both stainless (and magnetic!) to match the appliances.

Bookmark   November 18, 2012 at 8:03AM
More Discussions
School me on galley kitchen layout!
So I've tried to start learning from the experts here...
red_argyle
Polished chrome and polished nickel fixtures in same kitchen?
This is what I get for not figuring everything out...
windycitylindy
Those tall coil spring type faucets: Hard to clean?
Like this: http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/6382868/Residential-Coil-Spring-Brushed-Nickel-Faucet-f8de8fec-40cb-4993-a19b-7903391cc178_600.jpg (How...
raenjapan
Conestoga: Madison door with beaded inset?
Has anyone done or seen the Madison door on beaded...
akaypick
marble bathroom counters in ladies room- real life
This marble counter is in the ladies' room basement...
scrappy25
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™