Pullout kitchen faucet for Kohler 45" Stages sink?

PollyGNovember 13, 2012

We are searching for a faucet for my Kohler 45" Stages sink. We would like one faucet. Can the current owners share the pros and cons on the mounting location? Should it be the center of the bowl or the entire sink?

We prefer a Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet. How do I know it will reach both ends of the Stages sink? The specs mentioned "spout reach." Most of them are 9", but I cannot find how "long" the faucet is after it is pulled out. What is the number I should be looking for to find this information?

Thanks,

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
localeater

Can't help you, but laurainlincoln's kitchen is one of my favorites. She has a Kohler 45" and she used 2 faucets, I am sure she won't mind me telling you how lovely her kitchen is! Here is a link to it.

Here is a link that might be useful: laurainlincoln's finished kitchen

Bookmark   November 14, 2012 at 7:29AM
Laura_PA

I have this same question. I liked the 2 faucets but was thinking of getting a cold/insta-hot water dispenser faucet and one regular faucet. Not sure which main faucet to get and where to place it. Any input?

Bookmark   November 23, 2012 at 1:36PM
dianne47

I've had the Stages 45 for 18 months with a Delta Leland stainless faucet. I'm very happy with the faucet which is centered on the deep area of the sink. The pull-down easily reaches the entire width of the sink and is especially useful for rinsing cleanser from the shallow area. I put the faucet on spray and carefully aim it to rinse.

Bookmark   November 27, 2012 at 11:27PM
breezygirl

I think the hose lengths of most faucets are listed in the specs on plumbing supply websites. I'll link the site I used for many, many months of research. Click on the faucet you like and check the specs. If the hose length isn't listed, try asking a question in the Q/A section at the bottom of the product page. I always got great answers when I did that. HTH!

Here is a link that might be useful: Faucetfdirect

Bookmark   November 28, 2012 at 12:54AM
More Discussions
Specific stacked upper cab questions
I'm looking for input as I get closer to finalizing...
melis918
Question for those who have Painted Conestoga Cabinets?
Curious if you went with mdf or paint grade center...
aries61
What does this tile say to you?
I am still in the planning stages of a small, U-shaped...
kelleg69
the cabinets are coming, the cabinets are coming...
some may recall the debacle with our cabinets. delivery...
lmgch
Help! Are rift cut, slab cabinets always veneer?
We got a sample of our door color for our slab, rift...
frogster
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™