Where can I see a silgranit sink??

cathy725November 15, 2012

Anyone else have a hard time seeing the Blanco silgranit sinks in person? I've gone to two places that are listed on the Blanco America website as dealers and neither has them in stock.

Anyone in the DC metro area know where they have them so I can see them in person? I saw something similar at HD, but I'd like to see one installed in a display that I can acutally see up close (not on the wall 5 feet above me!)

Thanks for any suggestions!!! I guess I'll be making phone calls, but the collective knowledge of this amazing forum probably can speed up the process.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
roof35

Good luck on finding one. When we were thinking about one, ran into the same problem you're having.

Fortunately, a person down the street just had one installed. Although we went with a different set-up & color, my wife really likes hers.

Be aware of what model you choose, may take a larger cabinet size. Since I was remodeling the kitchen, it really didn't have any impact on what one she wanted. However, glad she decided before we put in a standard 33" base, otherwise we would've had a problem.

I could post a picture if you'd like.

Bookmark   November 15, 2012 at 6:34PM
dekeoboe

Have you tried Ferguson's in Alexandria VA?

Bookmark   November 15, 2012 at 9:13PM
kellienoelle

I don't live in DC, but locally they seemed to have them in the granite showrooms. Have you checked those out?

Bookmark   November 15, 2012 at 10:00PM
cathy725

I'll check out Fergusons. I've got one or two other places to try. I'm going to make some calls tomorrow.

I'm doing a kitchen renovation, which is why I'd like to see them. I'd like one that should fit in a 36" cabinet, but may go with a smaller one if I think it looks too big for the space I have.

Bookmark   November 15, 2012 at 10:08PM
cathy725

Success! I found several sinks at Thos. Summerville in Falls Church. I thought I'd follow up in case anyone else in the area needs to see them. They had an anthracite single bowl, a biscuit double bowl and a biscuit bar sink. It was great to see them in person. Makes me even more sure it's what I want. So when I pick out my granite, I can figure out which color and then order it!!!

Bookmark   November 17, 2012 at 2:28PM
More Discussions
Help with rough, ugly laminate counter edges
Hello, we recently put in new laminate countertops...
Elizabeth Loparco
Ikea Process?
We're re-thinking things and are now leaning towards...
annaw_123
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
buehl
Where do you keep your Aprons?
While DD is cleaning out all our kitchen cabinets,...
debrak_2008
Week 41: As we head into spring, what would you do to make space?
Tomorrow is March 1st. We can really, no longer say...
CEFreeman_GW
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™