Cultivate.com - Anyone seen this kitchen design website?

lalitharNovember 6, 2012

I came across this in yahoo and was curious.. They seem to have forums, articles, photos etc.. Just kitchens it looks like.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
legallin

Interesting! I felt like I was at the eye doctors having my vision checked ("which one is more/less clear")! I'm "transitional."

Bookmark   November 7, 2012 at 6:25AM
repac

Nice collections of kitchen pics, fun to browse. It was very different from what I've seen on other sites and had the exact combinations that I wanted to see pics of. Thanks so much for posting!

Bookmark   November 7, 2012 at 8:13PM
rhome410

I 'liked' them on Facebook several months ago, so see updates of their new kitchen articles (and photos) without having to remember to search them out, which is helpful to me. It has some nice eye candy for the TKO. ;-)

Legallin, I came out 'transitional,' too, and was a little surprised. If you do the quiz more than once, the photos and photo combos change... I thought I might come out with a different result, but no...and when I checked the style options, I could see why. There were only a few, and 'transitional' seemed to cover a lot of kitchen looks. But I like quizzes like that...Just fun.

Bookmark   November 7, 2012 at 8:27PM
ppbenn

The terms of agreement say its a williams sonoma owned site.
I'm transitional too. Small world.

Bookmark   November 7, 2012 at 10:22PM
BuddyBlue1

It is Williams Sonoma.

Bookmark   November 7, 2012 at 10:43PM
lalithar

I am eclectic! I guess that is what you are if you get the lovesick feeling for both the slick smoothness of induction and the rustic charm of soapstone and schoolhouse lights :)

Bookmark   November 8, 2012 at 5:05AM
akl_vdb

Hmm, so interesting. I'm modern, which is weird. Did it a few times too, but I guess I could see it. I thought contemporary or traditional. Off to renovate :)

Bookmark   November 8, 2012 at 6:35AM
angela12345

Ok, now that just pisses me off ... "We've found your style! Sign up for FREE to find out"

Ummmmm, No thank you ! Guess I will never know.

Bookmark   November 8, 2012 at 6:52AM
repac

I think their "quiz" was set to find certain responses. Often I didn't like either of the kitchens displayed, but had to choose one . . . Doesn't matter what they call our style, we know what we like! Angela, I agree it was a clever way to get us to sign up. Nevertheless, they had a great and extensive collection of kitchens, and I really appreciated the multiple views for so many of them.

Bookmark   November 8, 2012 at 7:25AM
More Discussions
Help me with my Appliance Allowance - $15k
We have $15k in our appliance allowance. We need a...
dcnatfan
IKEA Spring Sale 2015 begins 2/27
I spent a (long, long) day at IKEA on Saturday ordering...
tracie.erin
Sink Window - counter depth or slightly raised?
(I'm trying to limit my queries to 1/day - you have...
Carrie B
Did they sell me a bad piece of soapstone?
Hello soapstone owners: I paid $1,400 (including installation)...
leavemeout
Suggestions on this kitchen plan
Please give me your comments on this floor plan. The...
12crumbles
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™