Help me find coordinating quartz countertop please!

livingreen2013November 19, 2012

We are building a house and looking for a quartz countertop to go with our backsplash and cabinets. Our cabinets are an off-white (but not too off-white), and this photo is the backsplash we are doing, but in a hexagon pattern. Our accent colors are going to be a lot of the green/recycled glass look, and the floors are a rustic darker-brown wood. I have my eye on the coswell cream from Cambria, but would really, really love to have something with more of a marble with more movement. I'm not happy with any of Cambria's colors along that look, because I want something that's warmer than the stark white they have (doesn't look good with cabinets). Any suggestions, either in photos, names or just brands I could look into? Thank you so much in advance!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
MarinaGal

Well, I just spent hours looking at Cambria, Caesarstone and Silestone samples. I think Cambria Torquay looks great on a large sample piece in case you haven't seen a larger sample yet - until today I had only seen photos on line and a small sample. It is on the cool side, though. Cambria Newport is warmer but has only a very subtle pattern.

One of your best bets in the Caesarstone line would be Misty Carrera - a friend of mine has it and I love the color, but sometimes I look at it and think the patterning is a little off. I think you might also look at Caesarstone Pebble which like the Misty Carrera comes polished and honed. Although it's gray, it's a warm gray and it looks fabulous with off white cabinets and with dark wood.

In the Silestone line you might look at Vortium. I liked the smaller sample of it a lot -but the larger piece not as much.....

Bookmark   November 19, 2012 at 2:53PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
livingreen2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to check these out with me MarinaGal! I appreciate so much all of your research and suggestions! It's interesting, because I find that I'm not really a fan of granite and all of the black in it, I don't want the upkeep and down-sides of marble, and I'm not a huge fan of the color options in the more movement-looking quartz. I think it's just the color scheme that we're going with. Anyone else have any ideas for our scheme? I'll definitely look into the ones above MarinaGal! Thanks again!

Bookmark   November 19, 2012 at 7:10PM
More Discussions
99% Finished Kitchen--creamy white w/soapstone
Finally! Our kitchen is finished! I never thought the...
jbrodie
Anyone have Cambria Seagrove? Or Summerhill?
I have been GW lots lately trying to decide on countertops....
Lily Spider
Largest sink I can get? 33" exterior cabinet, 31/32" interior. HELP!
1st time home buyer here and we're trying to replace...
Joyce de Leon
Help with galley kitchen layout ... please.
Hi everyone! I am hoping you can help me with my layout...
ybchat67
what metal finish with a Chambers stove?
I'm planning a kitchen remodel. I already have my white...
mccb1
Sponsored Products
Cambridge Urban Stone Gray Paint Shaker Kitchen Cabinet Sample
CliqStudios Cabinets
Design Element DEC022 Oslo 24-in. Single Bathroom Vanity Set - DEC022
$899.00 | Hayneedle
Vessel Sinks Bone Atlantis Vessel Sink | 10808
The Renovator's Supply, Inc.
36" Taren Bamboo Vanity for Undermount Sink
Signature Hardware
Tommy Bahama Newstead Counter Stool
$549.00 | FRONTGATE