semi-professional pull down faucet

Lorenza5064November 27, 2012

AND to outfit the perfect sink as visualized in my most recent post, I am looking for the ideal semi-professional pull down faucet. I have considered the Grohe K7 (26 1/2") and the Blanco Meridian 440557 and the Blanco Culina 441332 (22"). They seem to have good reviews. If all things are equal I would prefer a lower profile faucet. Any insights?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
heidia

Subbing...I too am interested in these!

Bookmark   November 27, 2012 at 3:23PM
nixit71

I bought the Blanco Culina 441332 a few months ago. The two main features that drew me to this model were the magnetic spray holder and the "closed loop" design that IMO looks sleeker and cleaner than the other open coil models.

Bookmark   November 27, 2012 at 3:30PM
Lorenza5064

AND, do you love it? Is it capable of flexing enough to easily clean the corners of your sink? An old time vegetable spray will access either basin of a double sink with ease. Does the spray feature "lock on" so that you needn't apply continual pressure for the spray to function? Lovely kitchen!

Bookmark   November 27, 2012 at 4:47PM
nixit71

I'm satisfied with the Blanco Culina so far. It has just enough flexibility to clean the corners of our 30" farmhouse sink. IMO, I don't think any of these coily faucets have as much flexibility as the traditional sprays, but, then again, our new sink is much larger. This spray does have a lock-on feature. And like I said, the magnetic feature comes in handy and is pretty strong, so you're able to lock it in the holder easily without having to do too much hunting.

Check-out youtube for some videos/demos. Better yet, find a dealer and play with each of these. I didn't know the Blanco Culina existed until I happened past it in a kitchen design store.

Bookmark   November 28, 2012 at 12:22PM
pektel

I have a Mirabelle Presidio. As mentioned, the reach is sufficient, but does not have the reach of a traditional pull-down style faucet. Also, it is taller (20+ inches IIRC), but I wanted something with presence:

And at around $400 retail, it was a nice affordable option.

http://www.mirabelleproducts.com/product/mirabelle-MIRXPS100-polished-chrome-669731

Bookmark   November 28, 2012 at 3:12PM
mrsdindinbaby

pektel Are you still loving your Mirabelle?

Bookmark   October 22, 2014 at 3:24PM
More Discussions
Can we still email.....
like you could on the old GW, if you were set up to...
bicyclegirl1
Old World vs. Classic Kitchen--trying to figure out what I want
For the last several months I have been using the below...
2LittleFishies
School me on galley kitchen layout!
So I've tried to start learning from the experts here...
red_argyle
raee - any tips for cabinet maker you recommended?
Sorry, I still seem to be unable to figure out how...
oasisowner
So confused!!
Okay kind people I need assistance as I am overwhelmed...
Susan McGoldrick-Meerdink
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™