Small faucet for prep sink with pulldown sprayer - does it exist?

MeganElizabethOctober 16, 2013

I have looked all over online and can't seem to find anything that fits what I am looking for. I am looking for a small faucet to go with my prep sink. The sink/faucet will be underneath cabinets (18inches from countertop) so I am looking for the high arc "style" but at a lower height - 11 inches spout height or less. The other must-have is a pulldown sprayer. I prefer it to be one handle, just to keep things looking simple and unfussy. Does such a product exist? Should I go ahead with a taller, more typical-height faucet? I feel like the scale would be off. But I am starting to drive myself nuts with this search! Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks.
Megan

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
JohnSiplee

Britishwholesales.co.uk provides best Clearance towels , Bath sheets andTea towels uk . They are the best wholesale providers of different home inprovement things.

Here is a link that might be useful: Clearance towels , Bath sheets

Bookmark   October 17, 2013 at 7:49AM
fouramblues

The Kohler Purist line has smaller faucets with pullout, the 7505 and 7506, and they have a more contemporary look. I have the larger (just over 11" high) at the cleanup sink, and the smaller (just under 10") at the prep sink.

Bookmark   October 17, 2013 at 8:02AM
GreenDesigns

The smaller version of the Blanco Culina should be out by December or January. I like the quality of the original enough that I'd be tempted to put in a cheap $30 box store faucet "for now" and then change it out when it became available.

Bookmark   October 17, 2013 at 9:29AM
MeganElizabeth

Fouramblues and GreenDesigns, Thank you for those ideas. I should have put in my original post that my budget is $300. :/ Do you know of any that come in under that price point? Thanks for any suggestions!

Bookmark   October 17, 2013 at 9:42AM
northcarolina

My Moen Brantford prep faucet is about 13" high, taller than you mentioned but it fits very well under my upper cabinets which are about 18" over the counter. It's a high arc with a pullout sprayer and a single handle. It's a traditional(ish) design, but you might look at Moen's other prep/bar faucets if you prefer a more modern style. (p.s. The prices listed on the Moen and Kohler sites are higher than they are in the real world -- just in case you hadn't already realized that and in case it helps.)

Bookmark   October 17, 2013 at 1:21PM
fouramblues

I just went to ajmadison.com and searched for one-handled pullout (you won't find a pull down that short there) for $200-$300. There were plenty of options. So maybe have a look around some of the big online retailers to see if there's something you like.

Bookmark   October 17, 2013 at 1:44PM
More Discussions
Specific stacked upper cab questions
I'm looking for input as I get closer to finalizing...
melis918
Prep sink location
After a lot of talking on another thread, I took sena01...
Jennifer Weinman
Sexist or Fun?
Trouble from young feminists over this billboard.
Joseph Corlett, LLC
Granite Countertop seam question
I have a new construction house on contract. The granite...
sega_102
Strategies for washing dishes in a large single sink vs double sink
Hi all, We have in our plans to get a large (33 inch)...
ontariomom
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™