Next plan

tl1969October 4, 2012

This plan does not show an island in the breakfast area which the KD proposed. I was not crazy about it, as I like having a couch in that part of the kitchen. There is a mudroom addition which is in that same third bay of the garage.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tl1969

Sorry, I meant to label this CKitchenPlan, so you can see the mudroom drawing aligns to the left.

Bookmark   October 4, 2012 at 10:49PM
tl1969

Sorry, I meant to label this CKitchenPlan, so you can see the mudroom drawing aligns to the left.

Bookmark   October 4, 2012 at 10:50PM
alwaysfixin

tl1969 - I think you have 6 different threads you've started, so it is impossible for us to compare your plans and respond. Can you take one of the threads you've started, and and post on that one thread the pics from the other 5 threads so they'd all be together?

Bookmark   October 4, 2012 at 11:04PM
cawaps

Ditto what alwaysfixin said. Also, you've posted the plans, but you haven't actually asked any questions (unless I missed a thread). Do you want to know our favorite? Critique one in particular? Can you tell us anything about you, your family, and what you want in a kitchen?

Bookmark   October 5, 2012 at 1:53AM
cawaps

Ah hah! I found the thread that started it, and there are indeed questions and information. That's the thread you need to build on. But it really needs to be together, because threads get bumped and then the order is all wonky.

Bookmark   October 5, 2012 at 1:57AM
More Discussions
Floor for White Kitchen?
Our original plan was wood look tile with white cabinets....
annaw_123
A different way to deal with the blind corner issue
I think this would require a very specific place to...
raenjapan
Please help me find an eco-friendly black-and-white floor!?
After more years than I care to admit, we are finally...
dawdlinmama
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
buehl
Honed Vermont Danby marble countertop owners... Love it or leave it???
I am hoping to understand people's experience who have...
Pippin
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™