Moen Faucets - I'm really impressed!

man2moonbutnofrigOctober 10, 2013

Kudos to Moen - they really stand behind their product. They shipped me a new faucet for free to replace the 12 year old one with finish delamination and sold me a second one at half price so the sink faucets matched in the bath. What a wonderful example of good customer service. They have me as a customer for life after this.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
eaga

I'm so glad to read this! Just had Moen products installed in two new baths. Hopefully I won't need it, but it's good to know they stand behind their products.

Bookmark   October 10, 2013 at 10:43PM
Maria33904

My husband is a plumbing contractor (25 years in the business) and he likes Moen the best. Says they have great products and awesome customer service. Needless to say, we have Moen in our kitchen.

Bookmark   October 11, 2013 at 7:39AM
SparklingWater

In 1999, I bought 3 identical bathroom faucets, 2 of which broke this summer (single head, 4" spread).

In keeping with the great reputation of Moen, and as I still had my original receipt, I wrote them and asked for help. They sent out 2 new cartridges, but that did not resolve the problem. We've talked to them on the phone, about it all, re-watched their instillation videos, and tried everything we knew to fix the sink faucets. Spent quite some hours.

Finally asked for 2 new, same model number (still made), 4" spread single head faucets. "No" was Moen's answer and so still we're struggling to fix them on our own.

Just an updated word of caution about Moen. It truly surprises us as we too had always heard they stand by their products for the original owner. We were able to provide them with pictures of their faucets and full copy of our receipt for their products.

Any advice on this problem?

Bookmark   October 11, 2013 at 8:39AM
More Discussions
Freaky photo issue!
I just tried to start a new thread and attempted to...
debrak_2008
Has anyone heard of/used Hominter?
Our new house build is proceeding and while we haven't...
beckysharp
School me on galley kitchen layout!
So I've tried to start learning from the experts here...
red_argyle
Help with rough, ugly laminate counter edges
Hello, we recently put in new laminate countertops...
Elizabeth Loparco
Decorative frameless drawer fronts?
I'm building our kitchen with frameless cabinets and...
mushcreek
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™