Herbeau kitchen faucets--any comments/reviews?

threeapplesOctober 29, 2011

I found a gorgeous copper and brass Herbeau kitchen faucet online at faucet direct's website, but cannot find revewis for this brand anywhere. I'd love thoughts on this, if possible. thanks.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mtnrdredux_gw

I really like their designs. In my last house I had them in the pr and mrb.
Now I have them in my kitchen and pr and pool bar.

In my last house had them 10 yrs without issue. My plumber does say the innards are notthing special...

Bookmark   October 29, 2011 at 10:55PM
antss

I have one in a powder room. They are gorgeous IMO, and the innards are nothing special - BUT - they are very good quality.

I also don't think they are a good value when you take in to account the $1000-$2000 pricetag unless you vale aesthetics highly.

Bookmark   November 1, 2011 at 8:17PM
threeapples

mntnrdredux, which model kitchen faucet by Herbeau do you have? I am trying to decide between the Flamande and the Royale. Thanks.

Bookmark   April 22, 2013 at 6:03PM
Holly- Kay

Threeapples I love the Royale but like the Flamande as well. I went with Waterstone PLP and I am more excited about my new faucet than anything else in the kitchen! Do you know what finish you are going to go with? I think the Royale looks more vintagey and the Flamande looks more contemporary but both are beautiful!

Bookmark   April 22, 2013 at 7:03PM
PRO
StarCraft Custom Builders

Herbeau faucets are made in France and imported into the U.S. by Herbeau Creations of America, Inc. located in Florida.

The faucets are not certified to comply with U.S./Canadian standards of safety and reliability (ASME A 112.18.1/B 125.1) nor U.S./Canadian lead-free standards (ANSI/NSF 61/9) and are, therefore, not approved by any model plumbing code in use in North America. Because they are not approved, they may not be lawfully installed in any public and most private water systems in North America, and if installed, must be removed.

They are not certified to comply with the separate lead free standards of California, Vermont, Louisiana or Maryland The faucets have not been approved for use in Massachusetts. They may not be sold in those states nor installed in any water system, public or private.

The faucets have not been shown to comply with the lead-free requirements of the Safe Drinking Water Act. Faucets that do not comply with the Act may not be "introduced into commerce" nor installed in any drinking water system.

For more information on Herbeau faucets and over 70 other faucet brands, see our Faucet Reviews and Ratings.

Bookmark   February 18, 2015 at 5:43PM
More Discussions
Help with galley kitchen layout ... please.
Hi everyone! I am hoping you can help me with my layout...
ybchat67
need help laying out a 9 x 13 open concept kitchen in a bungalow.
We recently purchased a 950 sq ft 2 bedroom cottage/bungalow....
taj0418
Cabinet installation cost (not including cabinets themselves)
We are remodeling our kitchen (complete gut and changing...
schiari211
Question for those who have Painted Conestoga Cabinets?
Curious if you went with mdf or paint grade center...
aries61
Please help with Kitchen floorplan
Hello everyone, My husband and I are building a new...
mary8153
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™