Silver Pearl Granite

michellern1969October 7, 2013

Has anyone used silver pearl granite with white cabinets? If so can you post pics? Thanks! I want to make the right decision. :)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sunsoleil

I found this one on Houzz. It looks lovely! They used the silver pearl on the perimeter.
http://www.houzz.com/photos/4221231/Golden-Marinace---Silver-Pearl-Granite-Kitchen-modern-kitchen-other-metro

Bookmark   October 8, 2013 at 12:35AM
debrak2008

Sliver Pearl aka Steel gray

Traditional Kitchen by Los Angeles Interior Designers & Decorators Zuniga Interiors

The steel gray that I have and that is shown in this photo is not what has been coming into my area lately. After installing it in our bathroom we were interested in it for our kitchen. Unfortunately the local yards either could not longer get it or the steel gray that was coming in looked vastly different (in a bad way). Hope you can find the good stuff.

Bookmark   October 8, 2013 at 7:04AM
writersblock

Here's annalyn's pic (click for larger version):

Modern Kitchen by Urbandale Tile, Stone & Countertops Renaissance Granite & Quartz

Bookmark   October 8, 2013 at 10:36AM
michellern1969

Thank you all so much! I have to decide before Monday when they do templates. I have decided on tumbled travertine tile backsplash with the silver pearl granite and Im going to upgrade to the small ogee trim, it looks so pretty. Not so plain. I love this website. Looking forward to more pics.

Bookmark   October 8, 2013 at 3:45PM
michellern1969

One more thing! What do you think of putting a tile frame accent over stove? Microwave is over stove but there is room for an accent!

Bookmark   October 8, 2013 at 4:04PM
More Discussions
Here's as close to a reveal as I may ever get... :)
I'm not going to call this a reveal because I am not...
crcollins1_gw
IKEA Spring Sale 2015 begins 2/27
I spent a (long, long) day at IKEA on Saturday ordering...
tracie.erin
Great Kitchen Remodel
With the help of our local contractor and Lampert Lumber's...
Lee Zondervan
Quartz or Dekton/Neolith?
I know all about the wonders of quartz countertops...
nadianyc
What do you think of this idea for IKEA Sektion door fronts?
I am going to put in IKEA cabinets and it don't like...
enduring
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™