Appliances [DIS] Connection

wobbly1905October 12, 2012

I ordered a large kitchen appliance from Appliances Connection on October 1. On October 3 they sent me a notice that they would not receive the item until October 15. I immediately called up and cancelled the order. The next day I noticed that the credit card charge had not been refunded, so I entered a "ticket" asking about the refund. I received a reply that the order was cancelled and that my credit card would be immediately credited. On October 11 they sent me a notice that the item was ready for the shipper to pick up. I phoned and talked to a customer representative. She assured me that the order had been cancelled and that my credit card would be credited. Today they sent me a notice that the item has been shipped.

Meanwhile my local appliance store beat their price and can

get it faster than the Brooklyn outfit. I gave the local store all the other appliance orders.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
brickeyee

Call your CC and contest the charge.

Bookmark   October 13, 2012 at 12:41PM
weissman

for some reason refunds usually take longer to go through than charges - I've run into this a few times. I'd give the refund a couple of days to go through and then call the CC company and contest the charge.

Bookmark   October 13, 2012 at 2:06PM
wobbly1905

VISA requires 15 days between a refund request and a transaction dispute, so I need to wait a few days.

Bookmark   October 13, 2012 at 2:17PM
More Discussions
Crack in Quartz countertop
I purchased my Quartz countertop 7 months ago and I...
avsheth2002
Silestone Lagoon... Which one is the real deal????
I am experiencing the typical paralysis by analysis...
Anna Pensgen
glazzio waterfall tile
considering glazzio waterfall tile in my kitchen for...
munnybunni
Please help me with my layout options. Again.
Hello! Several months ago I posted to get layout advice...
ainelane
A different way to deal with the blind corner issue
I think this would require a very specific place to...
raenjapan
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™