UC fluorescent lighting help needed - please

boone_2009October 13, 2013

Please give me some suggestions ( brand names) for under cabinet ( hadr-wired) fluorescent lights (3000 K T4) that measure 8 - 9 inches long. (I don't want halogens, xenons or LED's).
One of our cabinets requires this size; I was all set to buy GE Premium Fluorescent Light Fixtures but GE does not seem to have this particular size; it has all the others I need. I also looked at their Slimline products and no luck.

Thanks! :-)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I'm happy with my Juno fixtures, but they don't seem to come in lengths under 12".

Can you turn the fixture at an angle, so that you can use a
longer one?

    Bookmark   October 14, 2013 at 2:07AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Hi, attofarad, thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, I can't angle the fixture under that particular cabinet.

    Bookmark   October 14, 2013 at 8:37PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Conestoga people, how did you do glass cabs? They don't do glass?
We were getting an estimate for some bar cabinetry,...
Walnut slab for island with sink
We are building a home and I am considering using a...
How many cabinet estimates do you get?
Uggh, I tried to search but am giving up. We are considering...
Need help with kitchen layout
Looking for ideas. I think the island is too big at...
Delta arctic stainless faucet with Kraus ss sink
We are planning to buy a Krauss ss 30" or 32"...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™