Breezy - pull size vs drawer size?

laurajane02October 3, 2012

Hi Breezy,

I really admire a lot of the choices that you made for your kitchen. I'm planning to order some RH Aubrey pulls tomorrow and I was wondering if you could let me know what size of pulls you used compared to the drawer size? Did you use any of the 3.5" size? Thanks!

Laura

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
breezygirl

Hi Laura. Thanks for the compliment! I'm west coast and in the middle of making dinner. Somewhere in my not-finished reveal, I listed pull sizes and drawer placement. I'll link it below now. I'll check back after pasta and see if you need more info. Hope that's OK! :)

Here is a link that might be useful: My kitchen

Bookmark   October 3, 2012 at 8:58PM
laurajane02

Thanks! I've read through that thread a number of times, but never came across your pull information. I've found it now though. I think I'm ok with sizes.

Hope your dinner was good!

Bookmark   October 3, 2012 at 10:00PM
breezygirl

Glad you found the info and got what you needed. Dinner was yummy. Pasta (bow ties picked by DS) with sungold tomatoes, toasted pine nuts, capers, parm, and argula in a lemon, brown butter dressing. We also enjoyed the most dead-ripe sweet cantaloupe I've had all year. And wine! :) But the best part was having my SIL and 2 month old nephew join us.

Hope your order goes smoothly and that you enjoy your new pulls. I'm still loving mine.

Bookmark   October 3, 2012 at 11:58PM
More Discussions
Help with kitchen mat-awkward area. Custom?
What we would ideally like is a mat with a 45 degree...
akl_vdb
Where to keep my oil near cooktop
So I am in the layout phase and trying to figure out...
Dietitian
What could cause this cracking?
Hi all, I purchased white painted cabinets from a mid-range...
sstrazisar
White Kitchens & Two Tone Kitchens?
Even though I know I sound very indecisive (sorry),...
annaw_123
Cabinet coat for office
I am painting over dark stained builtins in our home...
erinnicole
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™