Any problems with Galaxy Supply?

marti8aOctober 23, 2012

I bought my sink/grid/cutting board on Aug 27 and it arrived Sep 1, without the grid. It was backordered, but nothing on the order said that. I found out when I emailed to ask why it was left out.

On Sept 19 I was told they should receive them in 2 weeks and would send it then, which would put it about Oct 6.

On Oct 15 I inquired again to ask when it was sent and was told that there had been a delay and they should be receiving them that week and would send out when they are received.

Here it is Oct 23 and I need to send a dispute to the cc tomorrow or it won't get to them within the 60 day deadline.

I'm wondering if Galaxy is delaying this until it is too late to file because they have no intention of sending the grid, or if this is a normal delay?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
localeater

I would go ahead and file the dispute with the CC company to protect your rights. If the grid arrives later you can always reverse your complaint. If you have any emails from Galaxy stating the changed delivery dates, you should include them in your correspondence with the CC company.

Bookmark   October 23, 2012 at 5:56PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
buehl

I sincerely doubt Galaxy is stringing you along until the dispute deadline is reached.

Because of their popularity (in large part to all of us who have used them and highly recommend them), they are often backordered on the more popular products. I think they just have not been able to get an order from their supplier yet.

However, if you're worried, then go ahead and contact your CC company - don't just arbitrarily file a dispute - ask the CC company what they recommend and include all the details. Unfortunately, it's the "last minute", so you will need to move quickly on this.

Bookmark   October 24, 2012 at 11:52PM
More Discussions
Sliding (glass) wall between kitchen and outside (porch)?
This is a kitchen remodel and new construction of a...
cotehele
Granicrete? Anyone have it or seen it?
Has anyone seen or used Granicrete for countertops...
janeincolorado
Would you please review kitchen floorplan? 1880s house
Hello, I am new to posting, though I have read the...
islandgarden
scrappy25 renovation Part 4, final reveal, white inset/soapstone
Finally got some "completed" pictures, please...
scrappy25
Please help with Kitchen floorplan
Hello everyone, My husband and I are building a new...
mary8153
Sponsored Products
Avocado Soap Duo
The City Farm
Champion 1500 Watt Portable Gas Powered Generator
Overstock.com
RGB PixelDMX High Power LED Modules RGB-pixeldmx-hp-80
EnvironmentalLights.com
Juno Pro-Series 30 in. White Under Cabinet Halogen ULH430-WH
$99.97 | Home Depot
Eastwood Leather Ottoman - Brighton Zinc Beige
Joybird Furniture