Upscale version of Green Demo - Kitchen Trader

nancyinmichOctober 20, 2012

I bought a used kitchen from Green Demolitions two and a half years ago and still get their emails. This week I got an email from a new entity by the guy who created GD, Kitchen Trader, Luxury Pre-Owned Kitchens. Right now they have four showroom display kitchens left, two Clive Christian's and two from Chalon of England. I took a close look at the Chalon Arts and Craft kitchen for $27K and it is a quartersawn oak dream with Miele DW and induction cooktop and a 48" F&P gas range (two ovens), a hood, 96" island with wood and marble counter, 178" range run with granite counter, 157" sink run with wooden counter, fridge cab and wine cab, plus sinks, faucets, and all the works. I mean even the clock on the wall. An unused showroom kitchen with a few minor scratches (listed) for $27K.

I figured the TKO must check this out. They are in NY, Chicago, and LA.

Here is a link that might be useful: Kitchen Trader

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Molly Phillips

I'm pretty new here and have never heard of this site. It's fascinating! I'm guessing you could only really buy one if you were doing new home construction or complete gutting and you find it before you really get into demo?

It wouldn't work for me since I don't fall in those two camps but still, it's awesome!

Bookmark   October 20, 2012 at 9:15PM
Molly Phillips

I'm pretty new here and have never heard of this site. It's fascinating! I'm guessing you could only really buy one if you were doing new home construction or complete gutting and you find it before you really get into demo?

It wouldn't work for me since I don't fall in those two camps but still, it's awesome!

Bookmark   October 20, 2012 at 9:20PM
marti8a

That's gorgeous!

Bookmark   October 21, 2012 at 12:00AM
More Discussions
Kitchen dimensions/layout advice please
We're finally renovating but this isnt a major overhaul,...
jomonster8u
White Kitchens & Two Tone Kitchens?
Even though I know I sound very indecisive (sorry),...
annaw_123
Two toned kitchen love em or hate em?
I am loosing my mind. I originally wanted a dark shaker...
abick2
Lumber Liquidators Exposé on 60 Minutes
Did anyone see the 60 Minutes Exposé on Lumber Liquidators...
The Kitchen Place
Kitchen Plan... getting closer!
I wasn't pleased with the idea of having to separate...
Dietitian
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™