Restoration Hardware Harmon Pendents

drewemOctober 19, 2012

I was looking at the RH Harmon Pendents. They are lovely online, but the RH's around here don't have them in store. I would like to get a better look at them.

Does anyone have them in their house? Do you have pictures you can share? Did you have any issues buying them online? I am thinking about 3 over the island (but need to know asap, so the 2 other light boxes can be put in place).

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
fouramblues

Just search houzz.com for "Harmon pendant". You'll get your fill of pics! (They are cool pendants.)

Bookmark   October 19, 2012 at 2:20PM
drewem

Thanks! That is originally where I first saw them. In the kitchen with the green backsplash tile, island had a plate rack on it, and there was a hanging thing by the stove. I will look again.

I was hoping someone in here has them, maybe?

Bookmark   October 19, 2012 at 2:30PM
fouramblues

Ooh, that sounds like one of my original inspiration kitchens -- pretty! I hope you find some Harmon owners on GW. Did you x-post to lighting? Not a lot of activity over there, but it can't hurt.

Bookmark   October 19, 2012 at 3:28PM
drewem

Great idea fouramblues! I will do that now. Thannks again!

Bookmark   October 19, 2012 at 8:16PM
fouramblues

srg215 has Harmon pendants over her island. Don't know if she's around here anymore, but you could try emailing her from her page. I'm on the iPad, so don't know how to include a picture, but the link to the kitchen is below (GORGEOUS!).

Here is a link that might be useful: srg215 kitchen reveal

Bookmark   October 20, 2012 at 8:51AM
murphy66

Hi! I have a medium Harmon fixture over my breakfast table. It is absolutely gorgeous and probably better in person. I wouldn't recommend it for a breakfast/dining table because it provides only downward light but they are perfect for hanging over an island! I can pretty much guarantee you would be pleased. I don't know that I have any pics but I will post if I find one.

Bookmark   October 25, 2012 at 11:02AM
SAND92107

I don't have the Harmon but I purchased three Benson for our island, they are very similar. I don't have a pic as they are not installed yet.
I'm very happy with my choice, they are stunning! Heavy weight, no problems with shipping. I believe today is the last day for 25% off lighting.

Bookmark   October 25, 2012 at 12:04PM
drewem

Thank you!

Bookmark   October 25, 2012 at 12:08PM
allison0704

DD2 rented a CA cottage for almost 2 years that had a RH Clemson pendant It was very pretty and a favorite:

I never had to replace a light bulb, and always wondered if it was a PITA to change.

Bookmark   October 25, 2012 at 12:20PM
More Discussions
Granite countertop color question
My wife and I just bought some granite countertops. In...
dsm1995gst
Kitchen Plan... getting closer!
I wasn't pleased with the idea of having to separate...
Dietitian
Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil~ new and beautiful
I tried and tried to get an accurate color on this...
deedles
Suggestions on this kitchen plan
Please give me your comments on this floor plan. The...
12crumbles
Small Kitchen Reveal - Complete with total redo of the plan during!
It was hard to even begin to post since my kitchen...
lurkerlisa
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™