New kitchen faucet help

mahsOctober 22, 2012

I have a Kohler Vinnata faucet that really needs to be replaced. It has been problematic for years. It is a single hole, single handled with pull down sprayer. Based on the leaking problems (from the faulty handle) that I have had as well as the sprayer being difficult as it always drops out of the top and does not stay retracted, I would like to go with a whole new brand of a similar style but not sure who makes a good faucet of this type. Any advice or opinions would be appreciated. Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I like my Moen single handle pull down with Reflex. Mine is Arbor, but I think Brantford might be the one that looks like Vinnata. It reseats very well. It has a spray hold button. If it's on spray, it will revert to stream with the push of a button or when you turn it off. The classic stainless finish seems to be spot resistant. Moen is supposed to have good customer service with a lifetime warranty. Apparently, if a part goes, they mail you a new part. Not particularly expensive, either. I think mine was around $300, and people have found them for less.

    Bookmark   October 22, 2012 at 1:55PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I love my Brizo Baliza. There are several things that I like about it. 1) It has two buttons underneath the head that control the stream or spray and you don't need to hold it down and they are easy to operate. 2)I like that the whole faucet swivels. 3) I like that it doesn't have a high arc because my faucet is in my island I didn't want it to be the focal point. 4) It retracts easily into place with no problem. HTH!

Here it is:

    Bookmark   October 22, 2012 at 2:29PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I asked this group for recommendations about 4-5 months ago. I needed a single hole pull-down and I ended up going with the Moen Brantford that many people recommended. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this faucet. I got it in the brushed nickel finish direct from the shelf at Home Depot. It has that Spot Resistant finish. I was skeptical, but it really doesn't spot up.

I paid under $250 after tax, but I just checked the HD website and the price is listed at $202. Such a great deal!

    Bookmark   October 22, 2012 at 2:48PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I have a Moen Benton with Reflex and Spot Resistance. I really like it.

    Bookmark   October 22, 2012 at 8:29PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Costco has some good deal on faucets

Even if you are not a member, you can still buy it with a slightly higher price.

    Bookmark   October 23, 2012 at 12:48AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Anyone have Cambria Seagrove? Or Summerhill?
I have been GW lots lately trying to decide on countertops....
Lily Spider
Your longest stretch of granite counter w/o seam?
Our counters will be re-templated later today. It...
WAC vs. Seagull vs. Kichler or what else - "best" LED UCL
can someone please help/advise i feel like a fish out...
the cabinets are coming, the cabinets are coming...
some may recall the debacle with our cabinets. delivery...
What does this tile say to you?
I am still in the planning stages of a small, U-shaped...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™