Blum Servo Drive

grlwprlsOctober 2, 2012

I'd appreciate a little feedback about the Blum servo drive. Only two posts popped up about it, and they really just mentioned they had it. I'd love to know how the function is and how the install went. I'm assuming that I'll need to spec an outlet in the cabinet.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
motherof3sons

We have been using ours for approximately 5 weeks. So far we like it. The i stall was easy and there is an outlet in the cabinet.

Bookmark   October 2, 2012 at 12:30PM
grlwprls

Great. I'm hoping it will eliminate the issue of wear on the cabinet. You can always find the trash pullout in a not brand new kitchen because, no matter what, that cabinet's finish takes the most abuse.

I found a cute metal push plate (which says, PUSH - how clever, right?) so I hope that furthers my plan to save that cabinet's finish. Plus, it will make that cabinet more obvious for guests since its finish will remain pristine! ;-)

Bookmark   October 2, 2012 at 5:31PM
grlwprls

Great. I'm hoping it will eliminate the issue of wear on the cabinet. You can always find the trash pullout in a not brand new kitchen because, no matter what, that cabinet's finish takes the most abuse.

I found a cute metal push plate (which says, PUSH - how clever, right?) so I hope that furthers my plan to save that cabinet's finish. Plus, it will make that cabinet more obvious for guests since its finish will remain pristine! ;-)

Bookmark   October 2, 2012 at 5:32PM
califkitchen

I have had one on my trash pullout for about a year now. Works great, and I love it.

Bookmark   October 2, 2012 at 8:35PM
More Discussions
Kitchen Layout help... Need opinions.
I am about to start building my house... Very excited...
adrituerk
Would this open shelf look OK between the wall oven and range hood?
I need a quick decision made so DH can carry on with...
laughablemoments
Kitchen layout...make better use of current space and expand storage!
I'm hoping to get a few ideas on how to improve the...
rowan1099
Kitchen Plan... getting closer!
I wasn't pleased with the idea of having to separate...
Dietitian
Backsplash 'Rules'/Design Principals for Cohesion
Hi all! Still no reveal and yes still searching for...
autumn.4
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™