Any GWers Follow Flylady Methods?

dilly_nyOctober 4, 2012

Just wondering whether any GWers shine their sink and follow the Flylady plans for housekeeping? I recently subscribed (for free) to Flylady emails and I can't wait until my house is organized so I can start this plan.

So who else shines their sink?

Here is a link that might be useful: Flylady

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gardenamy

Dilly - Hate to admit it...but yes, I do shine my sink! Once the dust was settled I made a commitment to keep it clean...so every Sunday night I clean the sink and the appliances!

Bookmark   October 4, 2012 at 2:26PM
camphappy

I have been very inconsistent with Flylady but enjoy the ideas and encouragements. I try to stick to the zone method to keep the chaos down. I absolutely love Flylady's purple rubber broom. It is the best broom I have ever had.
We just installed a hammered copper sink complete with a patina so I won't be "shining" this sink.

Bookmark   October 4, 2012 at 9:05PM
drbeanie2000

YES! In theory. I do a few of the things and I like the idea of babysteps. You will see testimonials like, "and as soon as family members saw the shiny sink, they started putting their dishes in the dishwasher!" or "Everyone in the family is so much neater now, they follow my example." I hope that happens to you - it hasn't happened in my family yet!

Bookmark   October 5, 2012 at 6:49PM
melaska

I've seen Flylady before - maybe I need to visit her again? ;)

I checked out that broom - they also sell a mop, too. I put them on my 'things I need for new house' list.

Thanks!

Bookmark   October 5, 2012 at 8:39PM
More Discussions
Those tall coil spring type faucets: Hard to clean?
Like this: http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/6382868/Residential-Coil-Spring-Brushed-Nickel-Faucet-f8de8fec-40cb-4993-a19b-7903391cc178_600.jpg (How...
raenjapan
White Kitchens & Two Tone Kitchens?
Even though I know I sound very indecisive (sorry),...
annaw_123
Soapstone with runnels: How are they holding up?
If you have runnels in your soapstone, could you tell...
leavemeout
Quartz Countertop Color
We are going with quartz countertop for our kitchen...
kathy6421
Week 41: As we head into spring, what would you do to make space?
Tomorrow is March 1st. We can really, no longer say...
CEFreeman_GW
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™