Never M-T Soap Dispenser wanted!

compumomOctober 5, 2013

This may sound odd, but might you have an extra Never M-T that you'd consider selling to me? Unfortunately mine are all gone. The shipping charges are outrageous for only one item and I need it this coming week. Unfortunately Amazon is out of stock.
Thanks in advance- just contact me through the GW email.
Ellen

Here is a link that might be useful: Never M-T Soap Dispenser

This post was edited by compumom on Sat, Oct 5, 13 at 3:11

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lazy_gardens

Check Home Depot - I bought mine in the bath and kitchen accessory department, near the grab bars.

Bookmark   October 5, 2013 at 6:09AM
cevamal

Ha! I was just searching on these yesterday and was similarly disappointed to find Amazon out of stock and shipping outrageous.

I read here about a DIY solution with cheap rubber tubing so I'm going to hit the hardware store today and give that a try.

If it doesn't work I'll be near HD next week so I'll look!

Bookmark   October 5, 2013 at 8:54AM
msrose

I've been meaning to order one and just haven't gotten around to it. Think I'll check HD this weekend. Is theirs the "Never M-T" brand. Just want to know what to ask for if I can't find it.

Bookmark   October 5, 2013 at 10:32AM
laurajane02

When I just needed one, I bought it from ebay. I didn't find the price too bad.

Bookmark   October 5, 2013 at 10:43AM
weissman

Outrageous shipping $7.80?!? Give me a break! Yes, it's a high percentage of the $11.95 price, but the whole thing still comes in at under $20, if you need it this week. Amazon shipping isn't free unless you spend more than $25 or have Amazon Prime.

Bookmark   October 5, 2013 at 10:44AM
sjhockeyfan325

Why do you need it this week? A Never MT can easily be installed after the fact - it's just connecting a plastic tips e to the bottom of the soap dispenser (under the sink).

Bookmark   October 5, 2013 at 10:48AM
calumin

I specifically bought it from Custom Inserts. I think they're a small company and wanted to help them out & not water down their profits by going through Amazon.

Sometimes small companies don't know how to market well. If they just added $7 to the price and gave free shipping, people have a totally different view. As weissman said, it's still under $20. You could make it yourself but wouldn't the time and hassle spent getting the right tube and connector sizes make $20 a good deal?

By the way, you should install it after you install everything else. You just replace the small container in your regular soap dispenser with a tube and run it down to your detergent jug.

Bookmark   October 5, 2013 at 11:17AM
sunsoleil

I recently ordered mine from there and it arrived very quickly. It came with the various sizes of soap container caps. I thought it was definitely with the money.

Bookmark   October 5, 2013 at 1:51PM
a2gemini

A GWebber :-) sent me mine. It is worth buying the the 3+1 and going them away as presents. Mine has been great!

Bookmark   October 5, 2013 at 2:34PM
mrtulin

The ones I saw at HD, right in the faucet department, were not the NevermT brand. Sure looked like it and it was inexpensive.

Bookmark   October 5, 2013 at 3:20PM
compumom

Thanks, I'll order one now. But my Home Depot doesn't carry soap dispensers-- I was there yesterday and checked. Perhaps other stores, but my time is worth more than running around for a $20 item. I don't want to deal with the tubing etc, and I want it all set up this coming week when the plumber returns!
And yes, I signed up for a trial month on Amazon prime to get my faucet quickly. They were very quick and I had return privileges if necessary with no restocking fee.

Bookmark   October 7, 2013 at 2:47AM
More Discussions
Kitchen reveals and DAT threads with missing photos and text
I’ve been looking at Gardenweb threads that have...
mudhouse
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
buehl
Faucet Choice: Blanco, Hansgrohe or KWC
Hi, We are remodeling our kitchen and will be putting...
jazzcook
Walnut slab for island with sink
We are building a home and I am considering using a...
sherry0117
Crack in Quartz countertop
I purchased my Quartz countertop 7 months ago and I...
avsheth2002
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™