Backsplash pictures? Please share your amazing backsplash

kailaemikoSeptember 26, 2012

I'm in a process of finding the right backsplash for my kitchen and it's so hard to decide that will actually accentuate the whole kitchen. We have black walnut cabinet, grey floor and winter grey quartz counter top... I want some color but afraid too busy... White is good but too boring? I don't know... Maybe pictures of your amazing backsplash will make me inspire. ;)

Excited to see your pictures!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
youngdeb

We have walnut cabinets, a dark grey floor and stainless steel counters - very similar to your setup, but we have white painted boxes. We went with a handmade recycled tile, the debris series from fireclay. It was a fight to the death between a pale blue and a pale sage green, and a lot of discussion was had about format - 2x8 versus 4x4, etc. They have a lot of colors and formats to choose from.

I was inclined toward white until it was all installed, and I realized that was too boring and the room needed color.

Bookmark   September 27, 2012 at 9:09AM
kailaemiko

Youngdeb, thanks for sharing! Your backsplash is really nice! I love it! I'm really leaning towards glass tiles and just like you before, not sure what color or size! What is this color? What grout color did you use to make it pop?

Bookmark   September 27, 2012 at 9:36AM
youngdeb

This is crater lake, the grout is white. I thought about glass too...there are a lot of beautiful options at glasstileoasis.com.

You might get more responses if you post a pic of your space.

Bookmark   September 27, 2012 at 10:28AM
More Discussions
Soapstone with runnels: How are they holding up?
If you have runnels in your soapstone, could you tell...
leavemeout
Help! White Kitchen, dark counter and gold/brass fixtures???
Actual kitchen; it's dark and dull! My husband and...
Azalia Speight
48 inch WOLF DF Range, Steamer, Wall oven
Hello, I need some advice since these are a huge investment...
hkwan
Barker cabinets?
So who has Barker cabinets and would be willing to...
tigger9759
Unusual granite
I have searched for other pictures of this granite....
ourgeorgiahouse
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™