Ctycdm which pulls do you have?

katy-louSeptember 24, 2013

Nice kitchen! Which pulls do you have on your cabinets?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thanks katy-lou! I love them, they are Rocky Mountain Hardware 'Sash Pulls' in silicon bronze finish. I wanted something simple that didn't compete with the knotty pine, and I also love the way they feel! For our refrigerator pulls, I used the heavier thicker version sash pull from Rocky's door hardware grips and pulls. The silicon bronze is a living finish, so the more frequently used pulls are developing a beautiful patina after only six months... Not inexpensive hardware, but since I handle it and look at it every day, it was well worth the splurge...

If you go to the website, look under 'cabinet hardware' and for appliances, 'door hardware, grips and pulls'

Here is a link that might be useful: Fine hardware

    Bookmark   September 25, 2013 at 9:33AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Oooh I thought they might be RMH. We're looking at those and some from Sun Valley Bronze. Love the fit and finish of both lines.

    Bookmark   September 25, 2013 at 11:01AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Cabs above the fridge and wall oven
We don't have a KD yet, and I'm still just figuring...
Jennifer Weinman
Can you look at my kitchen layout and tell me what I'm missing?
Sorry I posted this once previously, but I wanted to...
Anyone have Cambria Seagrove? Or Summerhill?
I have been GW lots lately trying to decide on countertops....
Lily Spider
Help with kitchen layout - main issue is where to put the ovens
I need to finalize my kitchen design so all feedback/suggestions...
re-thinking faucet -- super single silgranit - 2 faucets?
Ok. I want to reuse my current sink - the offset drain,...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™