Owners of Bertazzoni - which brand thermometer for the oven?

thedorkSeptember 23, 2013

I got the range and was wondering which brand inside thermometer you are using to check the oven temp?
I saw one in Sur La Table but not sure if this was the best on the market.

Please share your experiences. Thank you!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I use a little Hamilton Beach one that can sit on on top of the rack or hang below it. It isn't anything special but does the job. I'd like one with larger numbers--sometimes its hard to see with the oven light behind it--but don't want the unit to be much larger.

I'll check back here and see what others recommend!

    Bookmark   September 23, 2013 at 10:05PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I have a Taylor from Williams Sonoma. It can fit in the oven in a variety of ways ... clipped upright or hanging down, sitting on a rack, etc.

    Bookmark   September 24, 2013 at 12:15AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thank you! I'll check both of them.

    Bookmark   September 24, 2013 at 11:00AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Do your pendants swing?
I am putting pendants over my kitchen island. I will...
Cabinet installation cost (not including cabinets themselves)
We are remodeling our kitchen (complete gut and changing...
the cabinets are coming, the cabinets are coming...
some may recall the debacle with our cabinets. delivery...
Sexist or Fun?
Trouble from young feminists over this billboard.
Joseph Corlett, LLC
How much has your Danby Marble countertops scratched?
Still looking for he holy grail of countertops… back...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™