What do you call this stuff?

leafy02September 14, 2012

In my kitchen, there is a strip of black rubbery molding under the cabinet ledge between the cabinet and the floor (is that called the toe-kick? Sorry I don't know the terms!).

I need to get a new section of it, to replace where a dishwasher problem caused it to come off, and I can't figure out what it is called to shop for it.

Here's a photo from before we bought the house where you can see it. Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I think what you're looking for is called "wall base."
If you'll try a Google search, you'll come up with more than a few hits.

    Bookmark   September 14, 2012 at 8:06PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thank you! That did the trick perfectly, and I see where I can get it now. I appreciate it :)

    Bookmark   September 14, 2012 at 8:10PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
am I being too picky?
Ok, is my perfectionism is out of control..... I bought...
Do I need an architect?
I have posted before about wanting to remodel my awful...
Help w/ Bosch convection microwave auto chef settings
I needed a new microwave. Didn't need this fancy thing,...
Silestone suede cemento for kitchen counters ?
I am considering this dark grey "cemento"...
Kitchen update.
New cabinets - Natural Cherry - Ramsey Cabinets VA Soapstone...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™