Day 4...this is better than Christmas!!

ali80caSeptember 26, 2013

I am looking forward to taking some pics during daylight hours as our kitchen is lacking in lights right now. Busy day here, perimeter cabinets are basically done, banquette was started and the electrician popped by to talk about under cabinet lighting. Tomorrow the island will be started and hopefully the soapstone templating will happen. The bookcase area looks so pretty with the seeded glass doors!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
SparklingWater

Haha. Early present to you and us by way of visuals.

You nailed it with your room color (I know it's on a monitor but the yellow shows nice) and cabinets! The book case is stupendous and I can imagine the books, photos, decorative which may fill it. Do put in lighting if possible, since your electrician dropped by.

I'm happy with the pace at which your remodel is progressing. Many times, what is judged a four week kitchen remodel draws out to 3 months or more. You've got an assertive crew. Happy for you.

Bookmark   September 26, 2013 at 8:36PM
ali80ca

Hi sparkling. This reno has been happening since march. This part is going quickly thankfully and I am loving it so much which feels like a reward for all the prep work. Thanks for the compliments :)

Bookmark   September 26, 2013 at 9:41PM
ali80ca

Hi sparkling. This reno has been happening since march. This part is going quickly thankfully and I am loving it so much which feels like a reward for all the prep work. Thanks for the compliments :)

Bookmark   September 27, 2013 at 12:53PM
More Discussions
How many cabinet estimates do you get?
Uggh, I tried to search but am giving up. We are considering...
najames
Dishwasher location
How is the location of dishwasher determined? Left...
ourgeorgiahouse
Unusual granite
I have searched for other pictures of this granite....
ourgeorgiahouse
Quartz or Dekton/Neolith?
I know all about the wonders of quartz countertops...
nadianyc
Outlet Covers for Glass Tile?
Hubby and I finally found a backsplash tile that we...
ctincc
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™