Faucet Sprayer Combo

dbartSeptember 7, 2011

I was wondering how people like the combination kitchen faucets with the sprayer build into the head? Anyone having issues with these working?

We are remodeling our entire kitchen and we are at the point where we need to pick out the faucet. I appreciate any input you have - good or bad.



Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

We have had our Kohler Forte for a little over a month and we love it! Before this faucet we had the one with the sprayer separate. No issues so far knock on wood. It is bigger than our previous faucet so at first I was a bit suprised but like anything you get used to it. DH likes to leave the sprayer on all the time for some reason. I think it makes cleaning the sink easier that with our old one.

    Bookmark   September 7, 2011 at 6:32PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Try using the search box at the bottom of the page for "pullout" or "pulldown" faucets (without the "). I would never, ever, ever, be without an integrated sprayer. I prefer pulldowns to pullouts, but it's personal choice there.

    Bookmark   September 7, 2011 at 7:03PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Love the pull-dow sprayer, (the kind built into the head).

My main kitchen sink has the separate pull-out, my veggie sink has pull-down. IMO, there's no comparison! It's (relatively) so much easier to just grab it and pull down.

Have also had pull-downs in other homes, and have never had a problem.

I'm starting a kitchen remodel, and will be replacing the pull-out configuration with a pull-down.

    Bookmark   September 7, 2011 at 7:26PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Here's a thread that should help. This thread has another link inside to the classic "pulldown vs pullout" thread.

Here is a link that might be useful: pullout/pulldown faucets

    Bookmark   September 7, 2011 at 7:29PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

On the forum, the term "pullout" sprayer generally means a faucet with an integrated sprayer on the end of the faucet. The faucet more or less points at you and the sprayer end pulls out at you. A faucet with a separate sprayer that sits next to the faucet on the deck is referred to as a "side sprayer". Those distinctions are important as you study other threads.

    Bookmark   September 7, 2011 at 10:35PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Retractable Pull-out/Pull-down Kitchen Faucet

Here is a link that might be useful: similar subject earlier today

    Bookmark   September 7, 2011 at 10:46PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
How best to trick this space out as a pantry?
Hi all. I currently have a roomy walk-in pantry (4'...
Week 40: Sacrificed? Unobtainable dreams? Which direction?
A lot of questions this morning! Other than your entire...
Need help with kitchen layout
Looking for ideas. I think the island is too big at...
color of sink in a modern kitchen ?
I will have white cabinets and dark grey counter tops. what...
Kitchen Layout opinions
Hi, due to some plan changes (for expense reasons)...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™