GW anxiety dream!

Kitten1313September 21, 2013

I know, hearing about other people's dreams is boring. But this is funny to me and I want to write it down so I don't forget.

Came home one day to find the kitchen nearly done. I asked my contractor where he'd been and he said that he was getting the "name plate for the grille" for the refrigerator. he showed it to me and it was a big silver "KITCHENAID" logo. And I said "kitchenaid? but it's a subzero." He said "They had 'subzero' 'kitchenaid' and blank ones, so I went with kitchenaid." I told him, "please go get the blank one. I don't need it to say subzero, but if the GW'ers see I bought a kitchenaid fridge, I'll be in big trouble." lol

Then, I notice the micro drawer says wolf on it. I explain to him that all the micro drawers are made by Sharp and just rebranded (and repriced) by other companies. I told him to take it out and go get a Sharp.

I think I need to step away from the GW!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
jellytoast

One of those blank labels would be perfect on my 'fridge since I'm usually referring to it as "that blankety-blank refrigerator!"

Bookmark   September 21, 2013 at 5:49PM
jellytoast

double post

This post was edited by jellytoast on Sat, Sep 21, 13 at 17:51

Bookmark   September 21, 2013 at 5:50PM
miruca

Lol - this is great. Our KD got a little testy every time I mentioned GW or the Internet - actually called it BS once. Perhaps he is having GW nightmares.

Bookmark   September 21, 2013 at 6:51PM
Holly- Kay

Lol, Jellytoast that comment made me chuckle.

Miruca, my kd wasn't pleased when I mentioned GW at all. I still made mistakes but there would have been a lot more of them if not for this forum.

Kitten, it is good you wrote it down because I had a doozy of a GW nightmare but can't for the life of me remember what it was.

Bookmark   September 21, 2013 at 9:31PM
homebuyer23

lol!!

Bookmark   September 22, 2013 at 10:31PM
ginny20

Great dream. I love how empowered you are in it - no GC is going to make mistakes while you have GW behind you!

Bookmark   September 23, 2013 at 11:37AM
More Discussions
Delta arctic stainless faucet with Kraus ss sink
We are planning to buy a Krauss ss 30" or 32"...
poppy3212
KitchenAid Mixer - Sea glass or azure blue
I'm having a tough time deciding between the Sea glass...
sillyk
Need help with kitchen layout
Looking for ideas. I think the island is too big at...
cinnamon01
My Kitchen Renovation Using Scherr's RTA Cabinets Begins
We start demolition on Monday. We have been actively...
homechef59
Blue Star grill igniter--is it broken?
My Blue Star grill is becoming finicky when I try to...
nycbluedevil_gw
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™