How to stop getting emails for a specific thread

islandSeptember 28, 2013

Is there a way to discontinue getting emails to a specific thread once I've responded and clicked the "Check here if you would like post replies mailed to you"?

I'm plagued by that stupid " I would like to see less garbage disposals" thread that just wont die! Please tell me if there is a way to stop getting notices of the replies without discontinuing the replies for everything else.

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
oldbat2be

Easily! Just link back to the thread, scroll down to the bottom, and click the "If you no longer wish to receive notifications for this message" button.

(I've felt the same way, many a time!)

Bookmark   September 28, 2013 at 6:57PM
oldbat2be

P.S. I've been meaning to check back IN on that thread to see why still active....

Bookmark   September 28, 2013 at 6:59PM
island

OMG how did I miss that. I see it here. Maybe because I couldn't stomach the thought of scrolling to the bottom of that waste of space? Yeah that and I must be blind.
Thank you Old Bat knowing I can stop that worthless thread from hitting my inbox makes my day!

Bookmark   September 28, 2013 at 7:29PM
island

Oldbat I spoke too soon.
This: "If you no longer wish to receive notifications for this messaage" and the chick here button is not found in the Post a Follow-Up box for that message! At least not for me.

UGHHHH!!!

This post was edited by island on Sat, Sep 28, 13 at 19:37

Bookmark   September 28, 2013 at 7:36PM
karen.ohio

Did you click on the e mail message in your box, then open the forum from that message? I did it for a message I just received and it has the "If you wish..." in the email response section.

Sorry you are receiving so many e mails. People must like to talk about garbage!

Karen

Bookmark   September 29, 2013 at 5:00PM
island

It's there for other messages, like this one, but not the garbage one. Must be a glitch. I'll email GW

Bookmark   September 29, 2013 at 5:23PM
More Discussions
Silgranit sink color for Alaska White granite?
In the ever-changing world that is my new build, I...
beeps
White Kitchens & Two Tone Kitchens?
Even though I know I sound very indecisive (sorry),...
annaw_123
Those tall coil spring type faucets: Hard to clean?
Like this: http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/6382868/Residential-Coil-Spring-Brushed-Nickel-Faucet-f8de8fec-40cb-4993-a19b-7903391cc178_600.jpg (How...
raenjapan
Soapstone with runnels: How are they holding up?
If you have runnels in your soapstone, could you tell...
leavemeout
The Kitchen Designer Landscape
There seems to be a few scenarios out there. Some I...
denizenx
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™