luvspringtime interknobs.

Holly- KaySeptember 5, 2013

Hi Luv, I got an email from you but couldn't reply as you don't have email enabled. I was going to use decorglamour too. I had a question and called them and wasn't happy with the saleswoman's attitude. I'm glad though because it prompted me to look further and I found interknobs at less money. My experience there was superb but to be fair I didn't have to talk to a sales rep and maybe that would have been a turn off like it was through decorglamour. I was able to suggest a price and I heard back from them probably within an hour. The price they agreed to was just a bit more than I offered. The order was placed and I had the pulls within a week. Interknob doesn't stock them (at least not Shaub) as they were shipped to me right from the Schaub warehouse.

My KD gave me the wrong count and I needed to order a few other pieces. That order was as seamless as the first even though it was a small order and they honored the pricing that they gave me on my fist order.

I was 100% happy with the transaction so you can feel confident with ordering from them. I'll bet Decorglamour would have been fine too I just thought the rep was snooty. Good luck and feel free to ask anything else.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
annac54

I too had good experience with Interknobs. Like you, I used their "make an offer" feature. Their normal pricing was about the same as others. I made an offer for less, and they came back with a price a little bit higher, but still less than anyone else. The harware was shipped promptly from the manufacturer and I had no problems with the count, correctness, or quality.

I will definitely use them again should the need arise.

Bookmark   September 5, 2013 at 5:38PM
annac54

Bump (in case luvspringtime hasn't seen this)

Bookmark   September 6, 2013 at 9:30AM
angela12345

Holly, Luvspringtime does have her email enabled. You can email her from her My Page.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://www.gardenweb.com/auth/nph-logincheck.cgi?action=public_profile&user=luvspringtime

Bookmark   September 6, 2013 at 9:49AM
More Discussions
marble bathroom counters in ladies room- real life
This marble counter is in the ladies' room basement...
scrappy25
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
buehl
Please help me with my layout options. Again.
Hello! Several months ago I posted to get layout advice...
ainelane
School me on galley kitchen layout!
So I've tried to start learning from the experts here...
red_argyle
how to deal with delays
our cabinets were supposedly on pace to be delivered...
lmgch (formerly on GW)
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™