Door and Drawer Pulls

alilmuseSeptember 17, 2012

I'm not sure why everytime I go to pick out drawer and door pulls I back off for another day, nervous about it I guess. Could I please have some suggestions, opinions on what color syle I should go with. From what I've seen I do like the round knobs on the doors and maybe they call it the cup pull on the drawers.

I'd love advice suggestions opinions please. I have 28 door pulls and 15 drawer pulls so I'd like to think I could get it right the first time. I do like a darker knob, would it be too much black to go with black?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mjher1

I'm not sure if this is helpful, but my cupboards are light maple and I went with oil-rubbed bronze. I really like them:)

Bookmark   September 17, 2012 at 3:18PM
Angie_DIY

Full disclosure: I love weathered copper, and that is what I used. Nonetheless, I think weathered copper would go great with your kitchen colors.

Bookmark   September 17, 2012 at 3:53PM
a2gemini

Tough choice - I can see where the black would work - but might be too much of a contrast with the lighter cabinets - Copper would be pretty - but then you have your faucet....
I would match your faucet so it has company. I went through this with my kitchen - match the appliances or faucet - lots of votes for making my faucet feel welcome - now if I did it over - I might have gone copper all of the way...

Bookmark   September 17, 2012 at 7:37PM
More Discussions
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
buehl
Karran quartz sink?
I really like the look and supposed durability of the...
oasisowner
Small Kitchen Reveal - Complete with total redo of the plan during!
It was hard to even begin to post since my kitchen...
lurkerlisa
Any regrets choosing dark hardwood floors?
I think dark hardwood floors look beautiful with off...
peemps
How best to trick this space out as a pantry?
Hi all. I currently have a roomy walk-in pantry (4'...
jenmendel23
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™