Forklift Finds this week!

CEFreemanSeptember 13, 2012

So not much happening that I need. .. However ...

They have palettes and palettes of interior 2x4s anywhere from 7' long to 16' long, roughly $1.75 to $6.74 a piece. Darn! I just don't need interior wood.

They're also unloading a ton of brand new, in the box, kitchen and bathroom cabinets. Some cabinets shop is cleaning house. Evidently we're heading in to the season of donation.

Went to H4H after than (of course) and didn't see too much. They're more furniture and old clothing. However, they had a very large donation from someone using English Walnut Urethane stain, and "Sunbleached" stain! The Sunbleached is the perfect gray stain for my wood aging projects. YEAH!

I bought a case for an exorbitant amount. For H4H, that is. $30.00. In HD or Lowe's? HAHAHHHAHHAHHAHAA!!! What a steal.

The hunt continues...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
senator13

Darn it all, don't you know I have papers to grade and exams to write? I can't be driving into DC tomorrow. Ugh. I hate missing out on a good deal, though :(

Bookmark   September 13, 2012 at 3:04PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
CEFreeman

Since I posted, I found a use for two, 16' boards. So...I'm going back tomorrow.

There are SO many palettes of these, I doubt they'll disappear in the week, unless a contractor comes by. And the Spanish contractors are all over this place. Smart fellas!

Bookmark   September 13, 2012 at 3:18PM
More Discussions
Silestone Lagoon... Which one is the real deal????
I am experiencing the typical paralysis by analysis...
Anna Pensgen
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
buehl
Please help me with my layout options. Again.
Hello! Several months ago I posted to get layout advice...
ainelane
Soapstone with runnels: How are they holding up?
If you have runnels in your soapstone, could you tell...
leavemeout
Dishwasher placement: 36" or 12" from the sink???
I have seen several pix of DW been placed NOT next...
eleena
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™