teeny tiny rental kitchen
Help. I need some advice on renovating a teeny tiny kitchen in a teeny tiny studio apartment. I'm still in the early planning stages. The kitchen currently looks like this:
Here are my questions:
1. Open up the wall where the fridge and range are. Yes/No? This is the wall where the living/bed room is.
2. If yes, have a 'window,' i.e. with cabinets above?
3. Or take down pretty much the whole wall and have no top cabinets?
4. In that case, move range to middle and have undercounter fridge, or move fridge to opposite wall?
5. Have a breakfast bar?
6. Or tear the wall down partially?
What is the best material for a rental, that is, as durable as possible but still attractive?
Below some examples of what others have done in the building: