Stuck! Please HELP with Kitchen Re-Modeling!
As I understand it, a kitchen should have only ONE focal point that "pops".
I am unsure of two components, namely the back splash and the floor ?
What I have decided on:
(1) Ikea white cabinets (Lidingo)
(2) B.M. barely beige wall colour.
(3) Stainless steel appliances.
(4) Counter: bianca antiqua (mostly taupe, with hints of white, black, grey).
(5) Adjacent floors in dining and hall are dark walnut brown parquet (inlaid).
No pictures as the kitchen is still in the planning stage!
I want a subway tile back splash and ceramic tile floor but am not sure of the colours to use.
Your suggestions are really appreciated!