Shaws, bridge faucet AND instahot?

partyof7September 4, 2012

My reno is in full swing! I have seen pictures of a Shaws sink with a bridge faucet/sidespray and soap dispenser, and it looks like it gets crowded back there.

I will have a 30" Shaws, a Kohler Parq bridge faucet w/sidespray and the soap dispenser. I would LOVE an instahot, but can't imagine there's much space left along the back edge. I will not have a prep sink because I don't want to cut into my marble island!

Anyone do this? Too crowded? Pictures are always greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your help!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
rococogurl

We had less than that planned, a Dornbracht single-hole faucet, the seperate matching sprayer and a soap dispenser behind the 30" Rohl. Ditched the soap dispenser as it was way too much. If you have the 36" Rohl it may be a bit better but I couldn't tell until we actually held all the pieces up behind the sink.

Wouldn't it be great if someone imported the Triflow faucet from England which has filtered cold water, instant hot, and regular water all in one faucet.

Bookmark   September 4, 2012 at 12:07PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sayde

I have the 30 inch Shaw's, a Perrin Rowe bridge faucet with sprayer and a small filtered water tap. It fits but would look better without the filtered water. No way I can imagine adding anything else.

Bookmark   September 4, 2012 at 2:19PM
More Discussions
The perfect pad for a kitchen runner!!
I use a 12' long runner in my kitchen. It is an old...
bellsmom
Two toned kitchen love em or hate em?
I am loosing my mind. I originally wanted a dark shaker...
abick2
White Kitchens & Two Tone Kitchens?
Even though I know I sound very indecisive (sorry),...
annaw_123
Can you please take a look at my layout?
I'm currently getting quotes for cabinets and want...
Carolyn
Walnut slab for island with sink
We are building a home and I am considering using a...
sherry0117
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™