Range top cover

rmotwaniSeptember 14, 2013

Does anyone know where I can get a hinged stainless steel range top cover that can double as a backsplash guard when pulled up? I am looking for a way to protect my backsplash better.


Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I don't think they're made to fit a normal house-sized range, but RV stoves have bifold covers. Look at campingworld.com for a Universal Stove Top Cover. Unfortunately, they seem to come only in black but perhaps this might give you an idea.


    Bookmark   September 15, 2013 at 4:55PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thank you. I will take a look.

    Bookmark   September 16, 2013 at 6:46AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Best type of rug to protect hardwood floors in kitchen?
I found an older thread which discusses choices of...
School me on galley kitchen layout!
So I've tried to start learning from the experts here...
hardware length vs. drawer width..
All, We've figured out which pulls we want for our...
How many cabinet estimates do you get?
Uggh, I tried to search but am giving up. We are considering...
Two toned kitchen love em or hate em?
I am loosing my mind. I originally wanted a dark shaker...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™