Help! Kitchen remodel need to know what brand to buy???

kailaemikoSeptember 20, 2012

I'm stressing out! We have 2 weeks to decide on what appliance to buy :( I've looked at all the reviews and ratings but makes me more confuse :(. I need your advise based on experience:

Here are the appliance I need to get and if you can give me suggestions I will GREATLY appreciate it ;)

1/. Gas cooktop 30" - I'm Asian, LOVE to cook a lot, it'll be nice to have a commercial cooktop, and 5 burners but with my budget around $1700, not sure what I can get. Just need a efficient, easy to clean and has one high BTU

2/. Under the cabinet Hood - I would like to have the best when it comes to removing the odor, as I cook a lot and also I prefer a quiet one

3/. Dishwasher - looking at Bosch, and kitchenaid

4/ Wall oven combo microwave -Bosch ??!

5/. Backsplash for my kitchen - I have a black walnut cabinet so not sure what color and type that will fit... Does anyone has pictures of their kitchen you can share to give me idea??!

Thanks in advance for your time and help...

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sydneyleigh

I can only help with the dishwasher, but I want to tell you we LOVE our Bosch. It is incredibly quiet and does a fabulous job washing everything. I often use it to wash wine glasses & other delicate things, and they always come out beautiful.

Bookmark   September 20, 2012 at 7:57AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
ginny20

I like my Kobe hood. It has baffles. It's pretty quiet and easy to clean.

Have you searched on Appliances Forum? There are lots of discussions and personal reviews over there.

Electrolux wall ovens with Wave Touch are considered by many to be a good mid-range choice. I have one, and I love it.

The combo/speed ovens that people tend to like are Advantium 240 or Miele.

Bookmark   September 20, 2012 at 10:10AM
More Discussions
Ikea pantry options - what will work best?
I have a wall space between two french doors adjacent...
crcollins1_gw
Small Kitchen Reveal - Complete with total redo of the plan during!
It was hard to even begin to post since my kitchen...
lurkerlisa
Suggestions on this kitchen plan
Please give me your comments on this floor plan. The...
12crumbles
Tile all over range and just one row up elsewhere
I have been looking for backsplash tile and found cheap...
crl_
KitchenAid Mixer - Sea glass or azure blue
I'm having a tough time deciding between the Sea glass...
sillyk
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™