They have my floors and cabs in with the temp counters

SarinaSeptember 1, 2013

Here are the cabs and the floors . Everything is still dusty and dirty from construction . So do you all think I can use the Blue pearl in here . The kitchen does not get a lot of natural light. Been tossing around the blue pearl as I love it was in my last kitchen such a bullet proof pretty granite. For lighter ones like Bianco Antico not finding a lot of that here though :( Cambria New Quay I like a lot and a few other cambria's. Just love Super White quantize if I could find it here but afraid of the staining with it. Lucky will have laminate and can take time with my choice.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
countryatheart

Is the blue pearl that much darker then the temporary counters? They seem to be leaning toward the dark side (in a good way) and your kitchen doesn't look too dark in the picture. The cabinets and floors together are very pretty. Good luck choosing.

Bookmark   September 1, 2013 at 10:49AM
joaniepoanie

Blue pearl is very pretty but I'm not sure I like it with your tan floor...cool vs. warm. I think something in the warmer tones of your floor would look better.

Bookmark   September 1, 2013 at 11:05AM
Sarina

Joanie ...The floor is actually a tad darker and has gray tones and cream tones that run through it . Countryatheart.. The blue pearl would be a deeper flannel gray . I did find a stone if its still available that has a lot more of blue mixed in with the silver flecks . Of course once it is on the counter that will show up less until light hits it or time of day.

Bookmark   September 1, 2013 at 12:00PM
More Discussions
Shallow sinks?
I'm not sure if this is a thing, but I'm interested...
Lrw2a
Horrible exsisting kitchen layout. Help.
I need help with a bad kitchen layout. Very narrow...
dogger10
Two toned kitchen love em or hate em?
I am loosing my mind. I originally wanted a dark shaker...
abick2
Here's as close to a reveal as I may ever get... :)
I'm not going to call this a reveal because I am not...
crcollins1_gw
Advice on first draft of kitchen layout
One change already is I may go with a cooktop, micro/convection...
happyallison
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™