King slide drawer glides ok?

rachelgoldbergAugust 14, 2013

I am considering cabico espresso line cabinets. I was hoping that they use Blum draw glides, but they don't. Instead they use King Slide brand. Anyone have any experience with them?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
live_wire_oak

They are a Chinese company and there have been reported issues with them. That would take them off of my list personally.

Here is a link that might be useful: Problems with King slides

Bookmark   August 14, 2013 at 5:41PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
kingslide

King SlideâÂÂs products are made in Taiwan, not in China. Its quality is stable and trusted by many leading furniture brands and kitchen cabinet manufacturers worldwide.

Many of the biggest Kitchen cabinet manufacturers have compared our products with leading European Manufacturers in blind benchmark tests. The results convince most of our customers that KingSlide products outperform these competitors in quality and functions.

All our products have been strictly tested and certified by international standard and are under our product warranty.

You are welcome to contact us or leave your email for any concerns or questions about King Slide products. We are happy to provide you with technical support or answer any question you might have.

Bookmark   November 18, 2014 at 7:43PM
More Discussions
Alternate granite idea to replace Cambrian black I had been planning?
My DH is killing me. We are doing white cabinets and...
happyallison
Kitchen layout, updated
Revised layout:
edwardshome
Dishwasher in white, black or panel??
My 17 year old dishwasher needs to be replaced. It...
shellking
help with kitchen layout
Thoughts on this kitchen layout? What do you think...
Leigh-Ann Draheim
Viatera Minuet
Hello! I am about to start a kitchen remodel and I'm...
cburky
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™