OT: X-Posted in Furniture

sprtphntcAugust 17, 2012

hi all,

well, we all know this is the fastest moving forum, so wanted to post here too.

has anybody bought outdoor furniture at Macy's?? i am looking at a closeout set - aluminum - and was wondering if anyone bought from them or any other type of outdoor furniture. i am getting a great price, but don' want to buy junk that i will have to re-buy in 3 yrs.

the set does come with sunbrella fabric, and everything else looks like good quality, but i have never bought quality outdoor furniture, so not super sure what to look for.

its a big purchase and don't want to make a mistake.

to return it, i have to pay a re-stocking fee, so don't want to have to go that route.

thanks catmom and others who responded to my other post about "outdoor" furniture.

just want to be as sure as i can before i pull the trigger...

thanks everyone!!!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
gayl

Sorry, I have never bought outdoor furniture there. We bought ours at Costco. We have friends who bought from there several years ago and it still looks great. Plus no re-stocking fee and a great return policy.

Bookmark   August 17, 2012 at 8:05PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cardamon

Ii just bought an outdoor table and chairs and an all weather wicker couch, chairs and tables. I really like what we bought. It looks very nice and I am happy with the quality for the price point we paid. It seems heavy enough and very sturdy.I have gotten nice complements on it's looks too. I was very pleased with the whole delivery service too. They were excellent.

Bookmark   August 17, 2012 at 10:11PM
More Discussions
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
buehl
Help, my new white lacquer cabinets are peeling!
Hello, We reno'd our kitchen 1.5 years ago and installed...
cece1213
Moen Arbor Motionsense faucet and other faucet decisions
Hi - I'm so lost in the world of kitchen faucets and...
hazelwags
Sealing Slate ... Color Change Typical?
We are considering a 4" square silver-gray tumbled...
Jodi_SoCal
Tiny Galley Kitchen: Layout feedback needed
We've decided we're staying in our current house forever....
ant_farmer
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™