How wide is this pullout?

flevyAugust 8, 2012

I'm wondering if this might be a good filler but I can't figure out how wide it is?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Sophie Wheeler

Looks like a 3" filler with a custom insert. Remember that fillers have to go between cabinets. If you are thinking of using that between a cabinet and an appliance for instance, you will have to have at least a 3/4" side panel to attach to runners to and that 3/4" panel will have to have a secure L bracket to attach it to the wall behind as well as some horizontal connections to the cabinet on the other side of the filler pullout.

    Bookmark   August 8, 2012 at 1:14PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

I'm guessing a bit wider than Holly. Those look to be wider knives than parings. With the width of the door, I'd guess 6". But Holly is the pro. :)

    Bookmark   August 8, 2012 at 1:15PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Sophie Wheeler

Breezy, just looking at the pull, it doesn't look like 3" of space on either side of the door. But, to your point, it kinda does look like more than 1 1/2". Sooooo, maybe it's completely custom and is a 4 1/2" or some other non standard dimension.....

    Bookmark   August 8, 2012 at 1:22PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Thanks! I have 6" of dead space and I think this might just work nicely.

    Bookmark   August 8, 2012 at 1:43PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Outlet Covers for Glass Tile?
Hubby and I finally found a backsplash tile that we...
Layout review needed- please give feedback!
I think I'm getting closer to finalizing a plan for...
Kitchen Plan... getting closer!
I wasn't pleased with the idea of having to separate...
Silestone suede cemento for kitchen counters ?
I am considering this dark grey "cemento"...
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™