Bosch Induction Range Availability

KiraBAugust 6, 2014

Looking for Bosch Benchmark Induction Slide-in Range.
These are new models that just came out. We need one urgently, as our shipment got delayed.

If you know of a store that physically has these in stock, please advice. Looking to order /have delivered asap.

Your help is much appreciated!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
sjhockeyfan325

Sorry I don't (I wish these had been available when we did our kitchen in January), but have you tried the chains - Ferguson's and Pacific Sales? Maybe they can check around for you.

Bookmark   August 6, 2014 at 11:31AM
KiraB

Thank you! I did, but can't seem to locate anyone who has it in stock... Hoping a kind soul out there knows a store/ dealer who does...

Bookmark   August 6, 2014 at 12:00PM
Kiwigem

My sincerest apologies if I am wrong, but this seems spammy to me. Asking where to find a product and not even specifying what city, or even an area of the country?

Bookmark   August 6, 2014 at 12:15PM
sjhockeyfan325

That doesn't make sense to me - wouldn't they be specifying a store with a link if it were spam?

Bookmark   August 6, 2014 at 12:33PM
Kiwigem

I see where you are coming from. It sounds to me like a "buzz generator." OP doesn't say where they are. What good would it do them to know we have one in Bangor if they are in Santa Fe? But if a bunch of people post "Hey! I saw one at XYZ store in ABCville!" It might make a bunch of people reading think "Say, that's near me. Maybe I'll go see that."

I acknowledge I could be completely wrong, and my apologies from the sincerest pumpkin patch if so! It just seems to me that a person who is web savvy enough to post on a forum is web savvy enough to do a google search and order from an online store.

Bookmark   August 6, 2014 at 1:28PM
KiraB

To address some of your questions about spam, I actually don't think it matters where in US the item is, as most of the stores now ship. If it makes any difference, we are in San Fran, California. I prefer to order out of state to save on tax.

So if anyone can help locate the item, I would be greatful!

Thanks

Bookmark   August 6, 2014 at 1:34PM
My3dogs

The site listed below shows a Bosch Benchmark, Model: HIIP054U, Style: 30, but I have no idea if that is the model number you are looking for.

Bosch Benchmark Appliances Plessers Appliances & Electronics Free Shipping
Bosch Benchmark HIIP054U
30" Slide-in Induction Range with 4 Heating Elements, 4.6 cu. ft. European Convection Oven, Self-Clean, 11 Cooking Modes, Meat Probe and Warming Drawer

Here is a link that might be useful: Bosch Benchmark HIIP054U

Bookmark   August 6, 2014 at 1:46PM
KiraB

Thank you! It is the model. The only induction range Bosch has at this time.. The store has them backordered. Already spoke to them :(

Bookmark   August 6, 2014 at 1:53PM
More Discussions
Crack in Quartz countertop
I purchased my Quartz countertop 7 months ago and I...
avsheth2002
Soapstone with runnels: How are they holding up?
If you have runnels in your soapstone, could you tell...
leavemeout
Silestone Lagoon... Which one is the real deal????
I am experiencing the typical paralysis by analysis...
Anna Pensgen
The perfect pad for a kitchen runner!!
I use a 12' long runner in my kitchen. It is an old...
bellsmom
Can we still email.....
like you could on the old GW, if you were set up to...
bicyclegirl1
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™